• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2020 NHL Entry Draft

GGpX

I realize hockey30 is not exactly the most reliable but there’s a rumor MB & NJD are talking Caufield for the 7th overall + 10th overall - with NJD counter-offering #17 vs #10.

Just playing along for giggles, if 7 & 10 could net say Perfetti & Sanderson that would be quite the haul towards a rebuild.
I would do it in a heartbeat for #7-10. Hell, I'd do it without much hesitation for #7 and something else or #10 and a prospect. If NJD still had their second round pick, #10 + #37 would have been nice. Three early second round picks? Sign me up.

I firmly believe Caufield's going to be a great goalscorer. Not convinced he's going to be a great player, though.

The thing about the Vancouver first round pick is that, if Vancouver misses out on the playoffs, it turns into a 2021 first. I expect Vancouver to be a lot better next year and next year's draft doesn't look that great. So if we were doing that deal today, that pick doesn't interest me.

GEEMAN

I would do it in a heartbeat for #7-10. Hell, I'd do it without much hesitation for #7 and something else or #10 and a prospect. If NJD still had their second round pick, #10 + #37 would have been nice. Three early second round picks? Sign me up.

I firmly believe Caufield's going to be a great goalscorer. Not convinced he's going to be a great player, though.

The thing about the Vancouver first round pick is that, if Vancouver misses out on the playoffs, it turns into a 2021 first. I expect Vancouver to be a lot better next year and next year's draft doesn't look that great. So if we were doing that deal today, that pick doesn't interest me.
that something else plus 7 better be damn good for me to do it ......TY JONES

# 10 is way too risky that a stud is there , I see a solid top 8