• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2020 NHL Entry Draft

GGpX

It's supposed to, but I dunno how that's going to play out exactly. I have my doubts.

GGpX

If it gets canceled, then the NHL will have its' long awaited excuse to make the draft for 19 year olds.

GGpX

who do you have your eye on around our pick?

I pick with a caveat.

It might be a little high for some, but I'd gamble on Tyson Foerster. I would gamble on him and literally make him skate, skate, skate and then skate some more during the off seasons. Power skating, agility skating, any kind of way to make him into just a decent skater.

The only thing holding him back is his skating. He's got everything else. If his skating doesn't improve, he'll be an AHLer.

***If his skating isn't salvageable, one of Dawson Mercier / Mavrik Bourque. If Seth Jarvis is still around somehow, I'd grab him.

GEEMAN

I pick with a caveat.

It might be a little high for some, but I'd gamble on Tyson Foerster. I would gamble on him and literally make him skate, skate, skate and then skate some more during the off seasons. Power skating, agility skating, any kind of way to make him into just a decent skater.

The only thing holding him back is his skating. He's got everything else. If his skating doesn't improve, he'll be an AHLer.

***If his skating isn't salvageable, one of Dawson Mercier / Mavrik Bourque. If Seth Jarvis is still around somehow, I'd grab him.

Mercer probably is no better than a third liner , I like Bourque

One player that intrigues is Mysak , who came over from the Czek and played well for Hamilton in 25 games

He reminds me of McMichael who went to the Caps last year

GGpX

Corey Pronman's 7 round mock.

We end up with:

MONTREAL CANADIENS

16: Kaiden Guhle, D, Prince Albert-WHL
47: Ty Smilanic, C, USNTDP-USHL
48: Will Cuylle, LW, Windsor-OHL
57: Roby Jarventie, LW, Koovee-Mestis
78: Brett Berard, LW, USNTDP-USHL
98: Anton Johannesson, D, HV71-J20 SuperElit
102: Blake Biondi, C, Hermantown-US High School