• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2020 Trade Deadline

The GM seems to have received an ultimatum. Playoffs next year or you're out.

Clearly he did not have the long term health of the organization in mind today.

The GM seems to have received an ultimatum. Playoffs next year or you're out.

Clearly he did not have the long term health of the organization in mind today.

I think the fans will be forgiving if we make the playoffs, even though we will most likely be bounced first round. Then they can say, well at least we made the playoffs. This has been happening for 25 years, why would this year be any different? They don't intend on building a stanley cup calibre team. They are hoping to get lucky in the playoffs, which hasn't and will not happen.

only thing that makes sense (with these insane prices) is that they are going to let the new GM trade Tatar/Perty
Or no one was offering a Suzuki type prospect only late 1st + mid prospects. I wouldn’t do that for Tatar / Petry

I think the fans will be forgiving if we make the playoffs, even though we will most likely be bounced first round. Then they can say, well at least we made the playoffs. This has been happening for 25 years, why would this year be any different? They don't intend on building a stanley cup calibre team. They are hoping to get lucky in the playoffs, which hasn't and will not happen.

I think it's more a case of they don't know how to build one.

Bergevin didn’t come off well talking about the issues this organization has had drafting and development

Back