• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

It will have to be more significant than that I think. They're probably looking at a 20-30% revenue haircut, which by the existing terms of the CBA means a similar-sized decline in the cap. Which means that every team in the league is already capped out and can't sign anyone, also can't fill their rosters.

Obviously untenable and will require some sort of a solution. Probably a contract rollback

Agreed , some arrangement will have to be worked out

Players will have to take less and maybe common sense prevails with some contracts

Anyone know if the networks/sponsors etc... have any financial protection language in their contracts ?

Pretty sure they can set next year’s cap number based off of projected revenue next year, and ignore this year’s numbers

Seeing we have time on our hands lets make fun of the Oilers MSM.

His replies to the rebuttals are even better

Seeing we have time on our hands lets make fun of the Oilers MSM.

His replies to the rebuttals are even better

Hahahahahahahaha I said that about the leafs earlier as a joke because the season obviously won't continue. This guy was dead serious.

Now I can finally watch that last Carolina game. I heard some crazy shit happened during that one and we knocked out both of their goalies. Can only imagine how we filled their net up that night.

Now I can finally watch that last Carolina game. I heard some crazy shit happened during that one and we knocked out both of their goalies. Can only imagine how we filled their net up that night.

Now you can watch it with the Carolina feed!

This is for Habsy and all of us. Listen to Ralph Backstrom, a phenom, back in the Canadiens hey days Re: playing againts AHL players.

Very revealing. 9:50 or so. Great player, just like Jacques Lemaire. Just wasn't given the big coverage, but what a freaking hockey player

Again, forced to watch the Canadiens, versus the Leafs because of black out back then.

What a team to be forced to watch, after a while, even, I was in awe.

What a team to be forced to watch. This guy was like a third liner on that team. Insane player Again, mega humble, the NHL way.

I do feel the NHL season will resume BTW. Opinions have shifted a lot in the past 3 days. The NBA will push very hard to resume and NHL will definitely follow.
And then look out, anyone can win the cup.

The only opinion that has been shifting is the one where sacrificing everyone over 60 to gain a few pts back for the DOW is now being pushed.

NBA will be the first. They will resume in May sometime and NHL will make their announcement of returning soon after.
NHL will be interesting because U.S is pushing to be open for business much more than Canada.

Back