• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2020 Edition

Artnes

appreciate the sentiment. Lost my job, wife left me, got the house, support obligations are killing me and then bam bank forecloses on my bachelor apt.

but I still have a great head of hair for my age and 6 months of canned tuna and alphaghetti. And forum ice.
Congrats on becoming real life Billy Bob from Golliath

Unless they got you barred too....

LeafOfFaith

appreciate the sentiment. Lost my job, wife left me, got the house, support obligations are killing me and then bam bank forecloses on my bachelor apt.

but I still have a great head of hair for my age and 6 months of canned tuna and alphaghetti. And forum ice.
Use this as an opportunity to start over, reinvent yourself. Take that cooking class. Exercise a little. Build a better you and get back out there.

Killer93

Dude I feel you. Separated from my wife in Dec and focusing on becoming a better person. Lost my career, house, and was verbally/mentally abused for years. We will bounce back

JackBurton

Divorce is tough. I moved on from my wife. Great person, but damn I'm a different person when I met her. Not her fault, more mine.

BeLeafer

resurrected
I went through some horrific shit about 10 years ago but all is swimmingly well now. If this is all true, chin up mbow. Things will turn around.

JackBurton

Dating is fun once you are divorced. I certainly never peaked in high school, so I went from being a guy who never had much interest from girls to being somewhat of a catch. It was strange to me. I litterally didn't date since I was a teenager.

zeke

That being said, the only proper response to hearing that somebody got divorced is "congratulations".

LeafGm

Are we the only two that get it? I thought it was obvious.

I mean, all these serious responses are kind of making me second-guess myself now, but I took mbow’s tale of woe as a joking, trollish response to LoF’s digs at him.

JackBurton

50% of marriages end in divorce. It's not a failure. We just change so much over time. Tough to make it work.
I'm dating a teacher now and it's going great. But it's really about the timing than anything else. I would have been too nervous to even speak to someone like her when I was younger.