• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League: 2019-2020 Regular Season

Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

Igor Eronko:
Hearing Nikita Gusev is on his way to Vegas to join Golden Knights for the playoffs.

Most likely but there is vulnerability on that defense after Hedman that can be exploited

Hedman was the vulnerability last night.
He was no his steady self coming back from missing 4 games from a concussion.

I feel more confidant in McDonagh and Cernak as of right now if he does not get it back to his elite standard.

Hedman was the vulnerability last night.
He was no his steady self coming back from missing 4 games from a concussion.

I feel more confidant in McDonagh and Cernak as of right now if he does not get it back to his elite standard.

Hedman will be fine.

Andrew Zadarnowski
@AZadarski
Nikita Scherbak to sign with Avangard Omsk of the KHL for next season.

9:13 AM - Apr 11, 2019

I thought NYI was the best team this game, but Pens just have a way to get things done when needed. It's going to be a great series.

They had the best ambiance out of all the home teams last night.

979701285019fcbef9361b386969cec7.jpg

Someone should tell him that both things can be true. The organization did a shit job in developing talent since The Charlatan has been in place and some players like Scherbak just never got their shit together despite being talented.

Scherbak will play for Hartley next year if he sticks around. That will be good for him, Hartley wont let him off the hook if he slacks off.

Someone should tell him that both things can be true. The organization did a shit job in developing talent since The Charlatan has been in place and some players like Scherbak just never got their shit together despite being talented.

Injuries also did not help.

Where there’s a will there’s a way...easy to blame others for lack of self motivation and willingness to heed to advice.

Another in a long line of desire lacking..

He was a decent pick when your looking for a high ceiling potential

The draft is a crap shoot but I will agree .....the eye test can show if a player has a motor that competes

Leafs can win the cup now, nothing will ruin this year, the Emperor is back for Episode IX

1-0 CBJ

I get the feeling things are very tense in TB at the moment

Back