• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League: 2019-2020 Regular Season

Two guys on waivers I'd be interested in: Hosang & Christian Djoos.

I'd take Djoos before both Reilly & Folin.

I would take a flyer on Ho-Sang. MB won't though. Already looking to get rid of a forward or two.
Definitely wont, Habs have enough young forwards and they are on the cusp of making the playoffs. If I was managing a bottom feeder , no hope of making the playoffs, I would pick him up and play him 20 minutes a game. Let him make so many mistakes to the point of embarrassment forcing some sort of self realization. Needs to have his ego broken before he makes any use of his talent.

although Trotz said this of ho-sang.

“I think it was his best camp,” Trotz said. “The reason being he was consistent. His attention to detail was much better. It was a real tough decision on that organizationally. He’s made strides. Every time he gets an opportunity at training camp or in the regular season, he’s closer and closer.”

Weren’t there a bunch of posters all upset Habs didn’t draft Daniel Sprong since he was going to Mike Bossy next to Crosby?

Beauvillier & Sprong.

The 2015 draft hasn't turned out great so far. Juulsen's career might be scrapped due to injuries, unfortunately, so we have to wait & see.

You gotta wait and give Juulsen all the time he needs...he played pretty well when he was with the Habs before his injuries. Can't just give up on him yet....

The Charlatan said there was no update on him during hi press conference earlier. They usually say no news is good news, but I can't help but worry.

Weren’t there a bunch of posters all upset Habs didn’t draft Daniel Sprong since he was going to Mike Bossy next to Crosby?

Went back and took a look. Sprong or Nick Merkley were my choices at the spot,but only after Boeser was taken. Valentin Zykov was another guy in a different draft(over McCarron). Tolvannen or Kostin over Poehling.. I much prefer it when the Habs chocie is better than my choice. I, and others, were clearrly right about Kreider over Leblanc. Unfortunate. .....Only the Poehling draft seems to be working out for us among those anyway.

Back