• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League: 2019-2020 Regular Season

The potential gain is higher on the Wings side than St. Louis of course,so it's a good deal for them to make even if it doesn't pan out. Guys like DelaRose grow on trees,though I suppose he,too, could carve out a decent career in his limited role. .

A case of Wings having a good eye for surplus material elsewhere.Like the Neal deal for Edmonton, more possible upside on their end.

Reactions: CH1
Blues just couldnt give enough ice time to Fabbri to get him going again. Wings should be able to do that.

Edmonton seems like they are overachieving to me despite their two superstars. Wonder if they will fall. Or maybe coaching sometimes does make that much of a difference

Kruger seemed like a weird choice to coach the Sabres, but he,too, had seemed to make a difference early on.Coincidentally or not.

Edmonton seems like they are overachieving to me despite their two superstars. Wonder if they will fall. Or maybe coaching sometimes does make that much of a difference

oilers are getting elite goaltending so far (which has also helped the PK)

History repeating...

“He’s just got to be more focused on just playing the game the right way,” Sullivan said. “Competing on pucks, winning puck battles, being strong on the wall, all the details of the game. If a goal scorer struggles, just based on my experience, part of it is is taking the focus off of the scoring and just trying to focus on what you can control. That’s just how you play the game, how you think the game, how hard you compete on pucks. Just being focused on that next play, then I think that goal will come.”
- Mike Sullivan on Galchenyuk

History repeating...

- Mike Sullivan on Galchenyuk

I don't see the pens re-signing Galchenyuk, there has to be a wakeup call when you will likely be on your 4rth team at the age of 26

Back