• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League: 2019-2020 Regular Season

The Leafs have acquired Jack Campbell and Kyle Clifford from the Kings for Trevor Moore, CBJ's third-round pick in 2020 and a conditional third-round pick in 2021.

The Kings are retaining 50% of Clifford's contract.

Imagine if the Leafs win the draft lottery and pick Lafreniere

Ugh that would be the worst case scenario, though I suppose it s a bigger risk that the Laffs win the Stanley Cup if they actually do make the playoffs so I would take that chance.

The Leafs have acquired Jack Campbell and Kyle Clifford from the Kings for Trevor Moore, CBJ's third-round pick in 2020 and a conditional third-round pick in 2021.

The Kings are retaining 50% of Clifford's contract.
Cheap price for Leafs to pay, regardless how it turns out. Could work out well, possible decent backup and tough guy.

I asked Shayne why Darcy quit when I felt he had more left. He said, he was just done. Nothing left in the tank.

These guys go through MASSIVE scrutiny and pressure. Unbelievable actually.

I don't have an issue with the deal for Pittsburgh. They're clearly trying to win now, with their big 3 still playing at an elite level. Is it a bit much to give up, sure, but if they win the Cup this year or the next, nobody will care.

Back