• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League: 2019-2020 Regular Season

If Galchenyuk couldn't get his game going in Montreal/Arizona/Pittsburgh-especially Pittsburgh with his style and all kinds of good influences around, then it likely will never happen.

I don't have an issue with the deal for Pittsburgh. They're clearly trying to win now, with their big 3 still playing at an elite level. Is it a bit much to give up, sure, but if they win the Cup this year or the next, nobody will care.

I like Addison. I'm also cool with giving up a lot to try again with crosby malkin but i am not sure zucker is what you overpay for....

Finished a shift heading off to he bench and collapsed

Team doctors and paramedics did a great job and got him stabilized

🙏

If Galchenyuk couldn't get his game going in Montreal/Arizona/Pittsburgh-especially Pittsburgh with his style and all kinds of good influences around, then it likely will never happen.
He came to Pittsburgh at the wrong time. The team pretty much plays a north/south grind it game now. 5th best defensive team in the league.

He came to Pittsburgh at the wrong time. The team pretty much plays a north/south grind it game now. 5th best defensive team in the league.

When is the right time to join a franchise . Maybe he can join the offensively challenged Sabres on a 1 year deal next year

When is the right time to join a franchise . Maybe he can join the offensively challenged Sabres on a 1 year deal next year
or ottawa, did wonders for Duclair.

The problem with the Pens, they have crusty vets like Malkin who have no patience with players who do not fit in.

Back