• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2020 Playoffs Edition

Thunder

66DBCD16-C665-4A4C-8264-7AE70DFA7188.jpeg

Jamie Benn has had better production in the playoffs than in the regular season for the second year in a row.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
There are a bunch of veterans in Dallas that know this is likely their last shot at a cup. They’ll come out hard in the finals.

Radulov
Benn
Pavelski
Bishop
Khudobin

All want it badly. Especially Pavelski i think. Always the bridesmaid.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
I don't....just gives Bergevin more license to stick with his "anything can happen in the playoffs" roster building strategy.

Krustchev

Good rugged role players who are built for the playoffs , they work their asses off

Yeah, that too, and have not "blown their load" on goalies, and have 4 line depth, even if not amazingly talented. I see no similarities to how MB is constructing the Habs.

GEEMAN

Yeah, that too, and have not "blown their load" on goalies, and have 4 line depth, even if not amazingly talented. I see no similarities to how MB is constructing the Habs.

They need 1-2 more skilled guys to go with Barzal and Beully ( I love that frenchy`s game )

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Must you call him a Frenchy? It takes all of us.

Beauvillier is a good player but small. We have enough like him.

east coast

Were they not the dumbest of penalties Dallas took in Game 2, costing them the game? Though that one didn't result directly in a goal, seems like a lot of those stick around the visor penalties in these playoffs...the dumbest of the lot.

east coast

Game 3 Bolts up 3-1 in second period. Skill taking over now....kinda nice I suppose, though I was hoping for the underdog Stars somewhat.