• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Buffalo Bills Thread

5-1 baby

I am not going to get too excited because the Bills did this before and we shit the bed afterwards but I think this is going to be different our schedule is favorable and our defense has been playing well for us. I am a little worried about the offense though but we will see what happens as the season progresses!
They look pretty damn good.

Allen is very capable too.

10-4 baby and we are in the playoffs with2 games to go and a chance to dethrone the patriots as AFC East division champs if we win against the pats and the jets and the pats lose to the fins next week. Let's go buffalo!!!

10-4 baby and we are in the playoffs with2 games to go and a chance to dethrone the patriots as AFC East division champs if we win against the pats and the jets and the pats lose to the fins next week. Let's go buffalo!!!

If you win this and are tied ....who is leading the division ?

NE

they need to lose both remaining games. I don’t see them losing to Miami in Foxboro.

Well yesterday's game was a little disappointing but the Bills had a chance to win/tie that game so am little disappointed but still in the playoffs and the 5th seed is locked up soooooooooooooo let's go Buffalo!

Josh Allen's inexperience lost them that game. He overthrew several open receivers and was just ok in the game. Sure he made a couple on nice bombs down field but he holds onto the ball too long still and his feet, oh lord his feet. His footwork needs worked on badly, too many times he's pointing in the opposite direction of where he is throwing. Also, he didn't use his feet enough yesterday. I expected more designed QB run plays.

The Pats are still a very good team obviously and the Bills showed they can hang with very good teams but they have yet to take that next step into elite status. Right now the Bills are at the very top of the second tier teams in the NFL behind the likes of the Ravens, Pats and Niners. It's great to see the team moving in the right direction but they still have a ways to go.

Looking at the game yesterday you can see why the Pats take so few holding penalties and sacks. Brady gets rid of the ball so quickly the linemen don't have time to hold and even if they did the refs don't catch it always because the darn ball is already gone. Also, they need a run stuffer up the middle. I thought that would be Phillips but he's become more of an inside pass rusher and is susceptible to draw plays.

All in all this Bills team is fun (and frustrating) to watch and is on it's way. A couple of lucky bounces in the playoffs and they can make some noise. Don't expect a SB though. If they miraculously make the SB I will have to shell out more money as it is in Miami this year and there's no way I'd not go if the Bills were in. Heart hopes it happens, wallet says "uh hold on there a second".

Josh Allen's inexperience lost them that game. He overthrew several open receivers and was just ok in the game. Sure he made a couple on nice bombs down field but he holds onto the ball too long still and his feet, oh lord his feet. His footwork needs worked on badly, too many times he's pointing in the opposite direction of where he is throwing. Also, he didn't use his feet enough yesterday. I expected more designed QB run plays.

The Pats are still a very good team obviously and the Bills showed they can hang with very good teams but they have yet to take that next step into elite status. Right now the Bills are at the very top of the second tier teams in the NFL behind the likes of the Ravens, Pats and Niners. It's great to see the team moving in the right direction but they still have a ways to go.

Looking at the game yesterday you can see why the Pats take so few holding penalties and sacks. Brady gets rid of the ball so quickly the linemen don't have time to hold and even if they did the refs don't catch it always because the darn ball is already gone. Also, they need a run stuffer up the middle. I thought that would be Phillips but he's become more of an inside pass rusher and is susceptible to draw plays.

All in all this Bills team is fun (and frustrating) to watch and is on it's way. A couple of lucky bounces in the playoffs and they can make some noise. Don't expect a SB though. If they miraculously make the SB I will have to shell out more money as it is in Miami this year and there's no way I'd not go if the Bills were in. Heart hopes it happens, wallet says "uh hold on there a second".

Your wallet is full , enjoy the game

a little off topic but not really since it is Bills related. I am watching Bills vs. Raiders AFC Championship game 1990 season, Jan of 1991

2020 Buffalo Bills Regula Seaon Schedule

Week 1: Sunday, September 13th: NEW YORK JETS 1 pm EDT
Week 2: Sunday, September 20th: @Miami Dolphins 1 pm EDT
Week 3: Sunday, September 27th: LOS ANGELES RAMS 1 pm EDT
Week 4: Sunday, October 4th: @Las Vegas Raiders 4:25 pm EDT
Week 5: Sunday, October 11th: @Tennessee Titans 1 pm EDT
Week 6: Thursday October 15th: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 8:20 pm EDT
Week 7: Sunday, October 25th: @New York Jets 1:00 pm EDT
Week 8: Sunday, November 1st: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1 pm EST
Week 9: Sunday, November 8th: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 1:00 pm EST
Week 10: Sunday, November 15th: @Arizona Cardinals 4:05 pm EST
Week 11: BYE