• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League 2020-21 (10th Anniversary Season)

we should get the ball rolling on that one. i guess nobody wants to do the commishing, lol. i'll send out an email later on, though people who keep dropping out of keeper leagues is not helpful.

Re: the FI Keepers league, we need the commish to unlock the league and then I'll send out an email on Tuesday to see how many managers want to return. As long as most people do, I'd be willing to help commish and we'd need to get the ball rolling this week.

Looks like injuries are going to be my undoing.
Hyman
Pacioretty
Barzal
Carlson
Vasilevskie
Schultz

Lost game(s) recently.

Congrats to Thunder on his first title and to Tazer Hawks for finishing in the money in his first season. We'll get the new season up and running soon and get working on the draft order and opening up trades, etc.

Thanks as well to BG for running the numbers through a spreadsheet regarding top-ups. Here are the Final Standings for the 2020-21 NHL Season.

UMiFuoe.png

The 2021-22 season has been activated in Fantrax so everyone should now be able to access it.

And we changed the lottery so that it now involves 8 teams with a varying # of ping-pong balls, we do 1 randomized draft for pick # 1 and a second random draft for pick # 2.

Prizes will be distributed as follows through Fantrax in US dollars:

1. Thunder $325
2. Kritter $125
3. Habspatrol $60
4. Tazer Hawks $30 (ie. free entry)
5. Green Hornets $30 (ie. free entry)

Now that we're using Fantrax treasurer, the free entry winners will receive $30, and can use those funds to "pay" for next season's entry fee.

I tried to process the payouts right now, but it won't let me do so in Fantrax, likely because the scoring isn't "official" yet. As per Fantrax Rules:

Official League End Date: Wed May 26, 2021 6:05 PM EDT
Distribute the prizes once the league has officially ended, which is when all stats are "frozen" (the date appears on this screen) - that is, when no more corrections are allowed according to your league settings (League Setup --> Scoring --> Preferences).

Back