• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League 2020-21 (10th Anniversary Season)

I just want to make sure we didn't promise a team to anyone else after Thunder. I don't remember doing so (though I could be misremembering), but if not JCanham & Iceman would make great additions to the league!

If I make it in, I think I speak for Jay and I both in saying we enjoy those dispersal drafts. They're fun and they allow for more personalization right away, which is always good!

Now that a dispersal draft as been agreed on, are other GMs allowed to join and add their team to the mix ?

HP has a knack for doing that.

Seems he always is able to cultivate youth and pull the trigger on brining in those aging, yet still producing players. I get too attached to my guys, but I give him props.

Now that a dispersal draft as been agreed on, are other GMs allowed to join and add their team to the mix ?

Last time, I think we gave teams the option of joining, I think we ended up with 6 or something close for it. Looked pretty fun from the outside.

Sent invites for both of you gentlemen. As discussed, Just like baseball, you won't be assigned a roster, rather be drafting from the pool of players comprised of both rosters.

HP has a knack for doing that.

Seems he always is able to cultivate youth and pull the trigger on brining in those aging, yet still producing players. I get too attached to my guys, but I give him props.
We all get attached to certain guys... but you'll get attached to your new guys.

It does sting to know that you traded away a guy that turned into a stud... but you also get good players for guys that bust. You win some, you lose some.

Well my trade for a top 3 goaltender in Tuuka Rask doesn't look as good this morning...
I was really looking forward to owning the B's tandem, don't know how this one is going to turn out.
On the other end, my Halak trade looks a bit better lol

Goalies man

Well my trade for a top 3 goaltender in Tuuka Rask doesn't look as good this morning...
I was really looking forward to owning the B's tandem, don't know how this one is going to turn out.
On the other end, my Halak trade looks a bit better lol

Goalies man

Wouldn't be surprised if he retired when his contract is up, but I think he'll be back next year,

You really think he might retire? He's only 33. He has at least one more contract left in him I think. 4-5 years.

You really think he might retire? He's only 33. He has at least one more contract left in him I think. 4-5 years.

nah, he's already mentioned that he might retire after he finishes the current contract. He can certainly still play, but I feel like a lot of these Nordic players are cool calling it a career earlier than most.

Back