• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League Discussion 2018-19

axlsalinger

Let's try to get entry fees and protected lists in by Sunday June 24.

Entry Fee: $40
Email: [email protected]

As far as I know, we need to replace Mindz and Hairnova. Who's interested in taking over?

We will likely do a draft for the 2 new managers to choose their players from both of these rosters. Let's get this done as soon as we can.

PAID:

1. Tully
2. Green Hornets
3. TJF
4. Habspatrol
5. Fergy
6. BG
7. Blueman
8. Deckie
9. Axlsalinger
10. Volcano
11. Matrim
12. Kritter
13. Bull
14. Leafman101
15. Jonas

Last edited:
Should we consider just finding replacement managers to take over a specific team (ie. for Mindz & Hairnova) to save a bit of time and hassle? Or stick to the plan and let the 2 new managers do a draft from both rosters?

And speaking of, we still need to find those replacements. Did anyone express interest in taking over a team recently, and if not, do any of you know anyone who might be interested?

Let's try to get entry fees and protected lists in by the end of June. Hopefully over the next week or so we can deal with the new managers as well, and get started on our draft sometime in early July.

What our deadline to just do a disbursal draft with the league. Finding new managers has been very hard the past couple years.

Welcome aboard Kellen! Just need one final manager, and then we'll get the two of you set up for the dispersal draft.

Are we allowing everyone who wants into the dispersal draft to enter? Like we did in baseball?

I think it's a great way to keep some managers interested who may otherwise be complacent.

Are we allowing everyone who wants into the dispersal draft to enter? Like we did in baseball?

I think it's a great way to keep some managers interested who may otherwise be complacent.

It is an interesting idea.

TJF, basically we have 2 new managers who will draft their teams from the 2 full rosters of departing managers. This idea is that other teams can join the process. So say 2 current managers decide to join the dispersal draft, we would then have 4 managers drafting from 4 full rosters of "abandoned" teams.

I'm not against the idea, let's see if anyone's interested first, and also if other managers have any objections.

Back