• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League Discussion 2019-2020

axlsalinger

Seems like a good time to remind ALL teams that everyone should have a max of 50 players on their Fantrax roster. 20 Protected, 5 Unprotected, 25 Minors. Anyone above that # needs to be dropped.

Every year when protected lists are submitted, at least 25% of lists don't match what's in Fantrax so please everyone, doublecheck your rosters/lists when submitted.

fergy57

31st is fast approaching.

Looks like we need payment from about 8 managers and protected lists from about 13.

Is there anyone that hasn't checked in at all or needs a reminder outside of fi/fantrax?

axlsalinger

Just sent out an email reminder to all league members. From what I can see only a couple of teams haven't checked in this month on Fantrax. Hopefully we can get lists / payments in (from teams who haven't already done so) over the next day or two.

axlsalinger

Got those payments, thanks.

Who was it that brought Bobby (Jollybenjabi) into the league last year? I can't get a hold of him. I can't remember whose friend he was, but can you tell him to contact me or check his emails.

Kellen2000

Who was it that brought Bobby (Jollybenjabi) into the league last year? I can't get a hold of him. I can't remember whose friend he was, but can you tell him to contact me or check his emails.
I sent my payment this morning as well

Deckie007

Was talking to TJF last night and Bobby is out. So we'll need a replacement.

fergy57

Yeah, he is.

He is doing market runs right now so he is working something weird like midnight to 1pm right now. I've asked him to check in here and get his email for axl. He should hopefully get that done tonight/tomorrow.

axlsalinger

We should have a few payments & lists coming through on Thursday. Once that is done, we'll see if there are still any outstanding. And we can probably plan to start the draft on the weekend - let's try for Sunday.

A reminder that teams can modify their protected lists until all lists are in and finalized. Please update lists with any recent trades or drops. Try to make sure your posted list here at FI matches what you've got in Fantrax. Any players above 50 on your roster need to be dropped immediately. And doublecheck the draft thread to make sure all your picks are listed correctly.

Kellen2000

We should have a few payments & lists coming through on Thursday. Once that is done, we'll see if there are still any outstanding. And we can probably plan to start the draft on the weekend - let's try for Sunday.

A reminder that teams can modify their protected lists until all lists are in and finalized. Please update lists with any recent trades or drops. Try to make sure your posted list here at FI matches what you've got in Fantrax. Any players above 50 on your roster need to be dropped immediately. And doublecheck the draft thread to make sure all your picks are listed correctly.
I've updated my list after my recent trade.
Just need someone to update the draft thread post. Matrim's first now belongs to me :thumbsup(22):