• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League Discussion 2019-2020

Tully78

I was just talking to Bull and he’s made the decision to give up his team. Something about gambling getting in the way of his drinking. He was hard to understand because, you know, he was hammered...

In all seriousness, he is out. Would anyone happen to know somebody who’d be interested in taking over his team?

fergy57

Well that kinda sucks. I have one buddy taking a team already. Not sure I can find another that would be a good fit for this league, but I can ask around.

trujaysfan

I know ive mentioned it a few times over the last couple years but what about contracting a team? The goal of the league originally was for us FI degenerates to put our money where our mouths are when running a team.

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
I was just talking to Bull and he’s made the decision to give up his team. Something about gambling getting in the way of his drinking. He was hard to understand because, you know, he was hammered...

In all seriousness, he is out. Would anyone happen to know somebody who’d be interested in taking over his team?
Montana might be interested.

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
We might have to if we can't find a manager then maybe contracting is an option.

I asked my wife and she's going to think about it. If someone else takes it in the meantime, that's cool.

Thunder

I have a friend with whom I have been making yearly Fantasy Hockey Pools for the last 15 years.
He may be interested in trying out a Dynasty League.
He’s been organizing our yearly Fantasy Pool for the last 10 years, calling guys and entering every players team online.

Not the kind of a guy to quit without telling anyone.

If the league is ok with someone outside of Forum Ice taking over Bull’s team I could propose it to him.

Last edited:

MyNameIsJonas

I have a friend with whom I have been making yearly Fantasy Hockey Pools for the last 15 years.
He may be interested in trying out a Dynasty League.
He’s been organizing our yearly Fantasy Pool for the last 10 years, calling guys and entering every players team online.

Not the kind of a guy to quit without telling anyone.

If the league is ok with someone outside of Forum Ice taking over Bull’s steam I could propose it to him.
Very okay

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
That's exactly the kind of guy that would love this league and would be an excellent addition

Thunder

Great !

He's interested, so I sent him informations about the league and the team he would take over.
I should be able to come back to you guys with an answer in the next 24 hours if the team is still available.