• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #16: NOV 5, 7:30, TSN - Kings at Leafs

zeke

Our lineup is almost complete now. Only Hyman missing. The team is now very well rested, with this being only the 2nd game in 7 days.

4 very, very winnable games this week. 3 against middling to poor teams, and another against a struggling good team. The first 3 at home with rest, and the 4th on the road on a back to back against a bad chicago team that will also be travelling home for their 2nd of a back to back.

8 very winnnable points. Currently we're on a 93pt pace.

Win:

8 = 108pt pace
7 = 104pt pace
6 = 99pt pace
5 = 95pt pace
4 = 91pt pace
3 = 86pt pace
2 = 82pt pace
1 = 78pt pace
0 = 73pt pace

Leafs lineup is the A lineup, except with Moore in Hyman's spot. Petan also in for Tima.

Kings lineup is a mess. mixing and matching lines all over the place, different from game to game. And corsica is broken too, so i'm not gonna bother with any stats comps here.

Neurospasm

According to Natural Stat Trick, the Kings advanced stats look pretty decent with a really crummy PDO to this point in the season.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Their PDO probably sucks because they're untalented. PDO is a mixed bag of talent + luck.

Artnes

Controlling the play but not generating much on net.

S 7-7
SA 25-11

No excuse to not walk with with 2 points tonight

WellPlayed

God damn all of a sudden they're boring. I mean, at least when they were young and inconsistent they were exiting to watch.

Matrim

God damn all of a sudden they're boring. I mean, at least when they were young and inconsistent they were exiting to watch.
If they were winning a bunch it would be fine but it's boring and ineffective, a Babcock special.

Matrim

For all the talk about special teams, nothings changed despite new assistants who are suppose to be in charge of the special teams. So that just makes me think Babcock has a hand in everything, as he should because he's the head coach, but he needs to learn how to change and be more creative, or allow the assistants to be more creative.

leaffan2005

For all the talk about special teams, nothings changed despite new assistants who are suppose to be in charge of the special teams. So that just makes me think Babcock has a hand in everything, as he should because he's the head coach, but he needs to learn how to change and be more creative, or allow the assistants to be more creative.
The players suck. The players. The ones on the ice playing hockey.

Matrim

The players suck. The players. The ones on the ice playing hockey.
Well then I guess they should just blow it up, trade everyone and actually suck for another 5 years. Is that what you want? Because it sounds like that's what you want.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
That Matthews kid and his 12 goals...huge problem for us this year. Huge. When is he going to compete a little bit? Maybe throw a hit?