• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #17: NOV 7, 7:00, SN - Vegas @ Leafs

zeke

It's the exact opposite of what he wants. He wants us to "get the puck deep" (which is code for dump it in....aka, give the puck up) and the grind it along the walls. It's bad, ugly hockey. That he coaches this Leaf team the exact same way he coached a big, veteran Red Wing team full of plugs is nuts.
He won one cup with dats/zetts/lidstrom.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
I'm wondering what happened to the "Kapanen is ruining the Tavares line, put Trevor Moore there" bit. Kapanen looks like a new man away from Mitch, and Moore has gone to shit.

Preston

[QUOT
I'm wondering what happened to the "Kapanen is ruining the Tavares line, put Trevor Moore there" bit. Kapanen looks like a new man away from Mitch, and Moore has gone to shit.
10.9 legitimately has been poison for his linemates this year. Seriously some horrendous 5 on 5 play by him. His nerd shit is scary bad. Frightening.

BeLeafer

resurrected
This is Babcock trying to teach the uber skilled guys to play two-way and 'heavy' hockey. He did the exact same thing at this stage of the season two years ago. It didn't work then and it won't work now.