• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #23: Nov 19 10pm - Leafs @ Gnights

BG

Andersen vs. Le Fleury

Players vs. Coach

Game Broadcast vs. Work/Sleep/XBOX/knitting

Want us to win, but sorta hoping for a loss. Fuck this shit. Short term loss for long term gain please and thanks.

#CockOut

I'm really concerned that a team playing almost the exact brand of hockey we should be playing, is about to show us what happens when bad, grindy, perimeter hockey meets flowing, puck control, high danger chance oriented, fast hockey.

Not worried in the slightest. We are now at the point where I don't really care whether we win or lose.

Not worried in the slightest. We are now at the point where I don't really care whether we win or lose.

giphy.gif

Did we just become best friends?

I mean I think we can agree that we won't win many games playing the way we have which leaves 2 options:

1. Babcock changes the way we play out of nowhere and we start winning = great!

2. We play the same, probably miss the playoffs if loser stays in charge or #Cockout movement wins and we change to point 1 =great!

I'm really concerned that a team playing almost the exact brand of hockey we should be playing, is about to show us what happens when bad, grindy, perimeter hockey meets flowing, puck control, high danger chance oriented, fast hockey.

Babcock: "We've gone through the formula that we believe we have to have to have success. We all understand it & now we have to do it."

So mother fucking excited that there's no chance I stay up for this game. Hopefully I wake up to a bloodbath. I want to see vile blood. Everywhere. Like 16-0 knights or some shit. And Babcock coming out speaking in third person about how much his shit smells like roses. And the guys need to work harder, start on time and play the right way.

Have a good night everyone. Go massacre go!

Soupman looks to have had some soup lately as he's skating better then he has the past few games, had some dangerous shifts. Too bad he has a muffin shot.

Back