• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - AUG 9, 8pm, SN - What is he doing?

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Data is starting to show that most goalies can’t maintain peak performance playing 60+ games
Goalies today move laterally and drop down and up far more than they used to and expel far more energy than the Dryden leaning on his stick days.

Reactions: CH1

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Putting anyone out there is a risk. But he didn’t lose us the series. Guys may be incensed over a few muffins but we lost for reasons that had nothing to do with him.

I agree, but you still need to take a long look at that position.

and my point earlier was that signing Freddie was supposed to mitigate risk — having a true #1 is supposed to be comforting

Habsy

One of their stud forwards needs to be moved for D and G help. Be it draft pick or prospect.

CH1

Getting Lafraniere would help the Leafs. They could trade him + a crap contract for Petry, Romanov and Primeau

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Murray played well to a point this playoff but also let in a couple of muffins. Hence Jarry was inserted.

Mentioned him to be thorough and that he's been a .920+ 1A in the recent past who has deep dicked his way to a couple of Cups. That he's only 26 suggests that this past season was just a blip.

CH1

There must be some comfort in that, knowing that no matter who gets the 1st overall, Bergy will probably pay almost anything to get it. So in a weird way, Laf is already yours.

Slim chance Laffy gets traded, but I can see Leaf thinking about it given their unique roster.

Habsy

Are you kidding? Petry Romanov and Primeau is insane. Romanov is nhl ready and Petry you all know would be a win now addition. Primeau still needs seasoning.