• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - AUG 9, 8pm, SN - What is he doing?

He also said half the team didn’t show up tonight and that one of the reasons he went with superline is that the second line was being drastically outplayed for most of the series
Yeah I'm just referring to busting out the shooting percentage thing.

Reactions: CH1
I'm still working my way through this pitcher of lime rickey. Fuck, so sweet to drink such bitterness tonight.

I'm sure everyone was clutching their pearls at this moment ...

Piss off already. Dubas's worst move yet.

Hate to say it but I called out this team a long time ago and couldn't have been more right about their make up. Fatally flawed group, top to bottom at pretty much all facets of the game. Babs wasn't anywhere close to the biggest issue with this team.

Need a major roster shake up. It's clear as day and the sooner people in the front office realize it the sooner we will start living up to our potential. This group just doesn't work, period.

Hate to say it but I called out this team a long time ago and couldn't have been more right about their make up. Fatally flawed group, top to bottom at pretty much all facets of the game. Babs wasn't anywhere close to the biggest issue with this team.

Need a major roster shake up. It's clear as day and the sooner people in the front office realize it the sooner we will start living up to our potential. This group just doesn't work, period.

I feel like right now all we really need is a good old fashioned told-you-so.

I feel like right now all we really need is a good old fashioned told-you-so.

It's really about acceptance. People here want some tinkering and a new goalie and that is supposed to change things somehow.

I want this team to stop being a laughing stock. They have been underachieving for a few years now and have regressed in a major way this year.

It's really about acceptance. People here want some tinkering and a new goalie and that is supposed to change things somehow.

I want this team to stop being a laughing stock. They have been underachieving for a few years now and have regressed in a major way this year.

Pretty sure that no matter what they do, you’ll conclude they did it wrong.

Smells a little like Edmonton.

I'm still amazed that forward lineup couldn't score one?

Matters not. The team or up a borderline gutless game , it would happen anyway.

A tiny bit of prestoluck and we were up 3-1 going into the third. It’s tough for me to say they didn’t come out to play today. Outshooting them 33-22, blanking them on the PP again.

Back