• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #55: Feb 7, 7:00 - Ducks @ Leafs

Team is so good, its a joke.

When have you ever heard me say that? Team has been Schenn for years. But now? Its hot hot hot.

Also, I can't stand watching Barrie. One of the highlights of this summer will be when he walks.

The Leafs were sloppy in the 3rd...but we gave up 3...3 high danger chances all game 5 on 5 and 6 in total. Bunch of shitty turnovers, but most of them didn't turn into anything resembling a chance. You need your goalies to make stops. Campbell kind of didn't do that tonight.

The Leafs were sloppy in the 3rd...but we gave up 3...3 high danger chances all game 5 on 5 and 6 in total. Bunch of shitty turnovers, but most of them didn't turn into anything resembling a chance. You need your goalies to make stops. Campbell kind of didn't do that tonight.

yeah unfortunately it was more of the same from the backup position tonight.

bottom line an .867 isn't getting it done.

not to mention Terry beat him clean and rang it off the bar early. It was almost 2 goals on his first 3 shots faced.

Eakins bitching to the media about the hit by Muzzin on Kase.

I know we don't see a lot of big hits on this team anymore... but looked fine to me?

It was 100% clean.

pretty funny to hear somebody complaining about a hit a Leaf player laid out.

remember back in 02-04, when we were "the dirtiest team in the league"?

Jack Campbell on #Leafs offensive stars: “That was one area my game I didn't like, I got caught watching the guys making plays. I was just in awe. It’s incredible, so I'm just glad I'm in the blue and white right now.”

Also, I can't stand watching Barrie. One of the highlights of this summer will be when he walks.

yeah, it'll have to be another own rental again I suppose given the circumstances...but he'd get you some value in a deal. Think the injuries have probably killed any possibility of moving him, if ever there was any.

Back