• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #70: Mar 10 2020, TB @ TOR - I will show you fear in a handful of dust

These last bunch of games makes one wonder if this team depends on its forwards to do everything.

If the forwards play well offensively, the team gets scored on like crazy.

Not sure last night was a good example of that

Overall a strong game outside of a few defensive lapses that Freddy stood tall on. I sorta decided to leave Barrie alone after the deadline passed but christ is he shit.

I gotta say, the fact that no Leaf even lifts a finger to protect the goalie who’s constantly getting run is disturbing. I can’t imagine seeing that ambivalence from any other team.

What does it take to get Barrie off that PP1? Scored two PP goals but that guy does nothing back there. At least let’s put a fifth forward out in his spot since that guy can probably be relied on defensively.

I feel like I saw a bunch of negative comments on Tavares, but he was pretty key on both goals. He’s a gamer. He’s going to hoist the Cup for us.

I feel like I had a bunch of comments while I was watching last night, but can’t remember anymore. Real time posting is always better. But all that fucking matters is those two points and we got them.

Back