• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Panthers 10/8 7:00

HeyKurtz

So I’m watching the Canes on my big screen for the first time this season and discovered—as many others reported earlier in the season—that Spectrum in only giving it to me in SD. Before I call them, does anyone have any tips on what they did to rectify the problem themselves?

JamesNorthern

Well that's fitting. Sitting here actually marveling that I might have predict the score again here... Aho getting his first, in the empty net, I'll take being wrong. Yay!

JamesNorthern

So I’m watching the Canes on my big screen for the first time this season and discovered—as many others reported earlier in the season—that Spectrum in only giving it to me in SD. Before I call them, does anyone have any tips on what they did to rectify the problem themselves?
I am not sure if this is related but I have noticed that the highlights on the team site are also often in SD this year. Thought it was from my side.
Otherwise, when pulling streams from reddit, I have been 5/5 on quality, so can't complain.

CanadaCanes

Best start in franchise history!!! That says it all out of the gate. So many different ways to beat you these Canes, how refreshing is that.

ThinIce

What a great way to start the season! I couldn't believe the scoring late in the first period! And Reimer looked really good. That said, I don't think we played as well overall as we had in our previous games. But I'll take a win anytime we can get one.

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
What a great way to start the season! I couldn't believe the scoring late in the first period! And Reimer looked really good. That said, I don't think we played as well overall as we had in our previous games. But I'll take a win anytime we can get one.
I was listening to the Aftermath on the way home from DPAC. Both Alec Campbell and The Mighty Forslund said it was a perfect game for Brind’Amour. A win that also left him with a lot of stuff to cover in practice. They’re off today but tomorrow’s practice should be interesting.

HNIM

I was listening to the Aftermath on the way home from DPAC. Both Alec Campbell and The Mighty Forslund said it was a perfect game for Brind’Amour. A win that also left him with a lot of stuff to cover in practice. They’re off today but tomorrow’s practice should be interesting.
Rod said as much in his postgame interview.

JFG

The other thing which stands out is the tape to tape passing and guys actually catching those passes on the fly. Great fundamentals there.