• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 28 | NYI @ NHL Punch Dummies | 12/3/19 | 7:00p Recycled Thread Initiative

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
I hope they get crushed. Something tells me they won’t. Julien needs this one.

All eyes will be on Price. You would think he will rebound with a great game, but if he doesn't , things will get real real interesting in Montreal.

All eyes will be on Price. You would think he will rebound with a great game, but if he doesn't , things will get real real interesting in Montreal.
Even if he does, and lets in 1 goal on 45 shots, the habs probably get shutout.

Its been that kind of 2 week stretch.

I would love a full blow up. Pisses me off that it’ll never happen. If Molson would just come out and say they’re rebuilding I think fans would understand at this point.

Last edited:
I would love a full blow up. Possess me off that it’ll never happen. If Molson would just come out and say they’re rebuilding I think fans would understand at this point.
Like many have said, don't fret too much about it never happening. Put it off too long and it gets forced upon you.

Last season was a case of everyone getting career highs in points and shooting percentage, and they only got to 9th in the east.

Have everyone regress back to their career norms and toss in the defense/goaltending being a horror show, this team is a lot closer to the one that ended up drafting 3rd overall.

The issue is they will get hot again. You and I both know it. Now is the opportune time to fire MB and trade Weber for a ransom. Maybe even Petry. I doubt Price would agree to a move. I figure you can get a first, a young roster player and a stud prospect for Weber alone. Could get similar for Petry. Now you have a boatload of picks in a good draft year.
The rebuild wouldn’t take that long.

The issue is they will get hot again. You and I both know it. Now is the opportune time to fire MB and trade Weber for a ransom. Maybe even Petry. I doubt Price would agree to a move. I figure you can get a first, a young roster player and a stud prospect for Weber alone. Could get similar for Petry. Now you have a boatload of picks in a good draft year.
The rebuild wouldn’t take that long.
if this losing keeps up MB is moving out players come trade deadline.

Not a Weber, but I can see Petry being available. Wonder what Tatar would fetch right now.

I’d like to make a play for Taylor Hall, even if it costs Petry.

he just turned 28.

I would love a full blow up. Pisses me off that it’ll never happen. If Molson would just come out and say they’re rebuilding I think fans would understand at this point.

The infuriating thing in all of is it’s the same fooking debate every year for over a decade

8 years later it’s the same shit flawed roster , with no true direction .

If they only decided to a true tank for 2-3 years maybe we would have assembled some foundation pieces by now

But but but .......the consortium blah blah blah

The fans would absolutely understand what is going on

When Tatar is your leading scorer your doomed

Last edited:
I’d like to make a play for Taylor Hall, even if it costs Petry.

he just turned 28.

Hall wants big coin , it’s a disaster waiting to happen .

This is exactly the type of move we don’t need . We need to be sellers and get max ROI on Weber , Price , Gallagher, etc.....

I wouldn’t move Gallagher. He should be next captain and exactly the type of character needed to teach younger players. The rest can all go. Hell Tatar is off to a great start, they should move him now.

I wouldn’t move Gallagher. He should be next captain and exactly the type of character needed to teach younger players. The rest can all go. Hell Tatar is off to a great start, they should move him now.
If gallagher could get a first round pick and a prospect, move him.

Back