• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Game 43 Jets @ Canadiens - 1/6/20 - 7:00EST

Of course, but also we had no UFA besides Thompson. Can't sell without sacrificing next year. If we keep tanking but those two do well, we might make a profit out of it.

These aren’t the money makers in a trade . If we are sellers Tatar and Petry are your sell high moves

A few more 3rds and 4ths don’t do anything , we need to aim higher

At this point just getting into the top five will be huge, its a good draft.

But a huge win would be to end up with another 1st rounder and maybe even two.

Loading up on potential high end talent should be the objective

These aren’t the money makers in a trade . If we are sellers Tatar and Petry are your sell high moves

A few more 3rds and 4ths don’t do anything , we need to aim higher

Obviously but it's one thing to throw the towel on this season, it's another one to throw away next season before it started. For that reason I'm not expecting them to trade Perry and Tatar until the summer when they can try to find replacements for those guys.

Obviously but it's one thing to throw the towel on this season, it's another one to throw away next season before it started. For that reason I'm not expecting them to trade Perry and Tatar until the summer when they can try to find replacements for those guys.

and potentially have more buyers

but they should explore what they can get at this deadline

maybe the preds are desperate - we fleeced them in the subban/weber trade.....

Oh yeah we definitely should shop them around, I just doubt he gets a good enough offer to pull the trigger.

and potentially have more buyers

but they should explore what they can get at this deadline

maybe the preds are desperate - we fleeced them in the subban/weber trade.....

I know you're probably joking, but i'll bite: I don't think we fleeced Preds...a dmen like Subban should not have suddenly fallen off a cliff in terms of performance, but he did, and it's hard to determine why (motivation ?)

Subban was very good when we had him, and his defensive play was also getting to an elite level. But then, I call it the Lindsey Vonn effect....he gained weight, became slower....so maybe it was motivation ?

I know you're probably joking, but i'll bite: I don't think we fleeced Preds...a dmen like Subban should not have suddenly fallen off a cliff in terms of performance, but he did, and it's hard to determine why (motivation ?)

Subban was very good when we had him, and his defensive play was also getting to an elite level. But then, I call it the Lindsey Vonn effect....he gained weight, became slower....so maybe it was motivation ?

yes
just a joke

and back injuries i thought

he has also been much better lately

I guess Molson and others saw this coming (Subban putting his image ahead of the Habs image), and that was the deciding factor to give Bergy the go-ahead for the trade.

I still don't think Molson has digested the fact Subban did the whole hospital 10M donation without going through the Habs Foundation.

Back