• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT JAN 20th TOR @ PHX 8PM EST

Yeah if we could trade away Franson and replace him with a Gleason type who is responsible in his own end, tough, gritty that would really solidify the defense.

BeeXcfmCQAAI0tT.jpg

Having Bozak back has been a huge influence on the lineup.

Underrated.

No doubt about it. Bozak has been terrific this year and is extremely important.

Also, not having Clarkson dragging down the 2nd and 3rd lines is helping. Leafs continue to thrive without him in the lineup.

That was an awful, awful hockey game to watch. I've seen atom games with better passing and fluidity to them. Thankfully we got the two (regulation) points and get to leave the desert behind...

First five-game win streak since February 2007.

This team still needs work. I think having Bolland back will really solidify our forwards. We have to decide if we are keeping Kulemin or not. It'd be a piss off to lose him for nothing in the offseason.

James Mirtle
Bernier's save percentage on season rises to .927. Among goalies with 30+ games played, only Bishop and Rask are better.

Hey foreverTML,
it's okay to hang out when the Leafs are doing well. Don't see you around much when there isn't much to bitch about, but come on buddy, be happy.

Clarkson was bad early in the season, but I think he's been excellent on the line with Holland and Kulemin. In the 2 games they played together the line was excellent with the cycle game, controlling the puck along the board, and even scored in the 2nd game (Believe it was Kulemin who scored, Clarkson screening the goalie).

The Leafs are a better team with the Clarkson - Holland - Kulemin line as our 3rd line. Holland and Kulemin haven't been nearly as effective in their current lines.

I think how well Gleason has played surprised a lot of people, including probably Nonis himself.

It shows maybe it's flawed to have 6 puck moving d-men to form the d-core to begin with ... which is not to say you fill the lineup with Fraser's, but having smart defensive players like Gleason who plays within his limit, can move the puck up safely, plays a physical game while playing in position all the times ... maybe we can use another Gleason.

To his credit, this isn't the same Gleason who played himself to the 3rd unit in Carolina. The fresh start has kinda reset his game too, and he's playing a lot more like the Olympian 4 years ago.

The irony is - even with a more stable partner in Gleason, Franson is still playing so sloppy defensively and making all kinds of mistakes every single game.

Hey foreverTML,
it's okay to hang out when the Leafs are doing well. Don't see you around much when there isn't much to bitch about, but come on buddy, be happy.
Im still here doofus.

I was in class, couldnt watch the game, will be there again tonight so cant watch tonight either. I was there when the leafs won the past 4 games. Go back and check before you bait, buddy.

Should I let you know where I am every night so you dont bitch about me?

Great win. wonder what Randy did to get this team to hustle again - didnt see that for 2 months. Cant wait for Bolland.

I was there when the leafs won the past 4 games. Go back and check before you bait, buddy.

I checked. You bitch when they win, you bitch when they lose.

Great win. wonder what Randy did to get this team to hustle again - didnt see that for 2 months. Cant wait for Bolland.

This is the only positive thing you've seen during this 5 game win streak. I'd say bleedsblue&white original comment was justified.

I checked. You bitch when they win, you bitch when they lose.
No, just stop making yourself look dumb.

This is the only positive thing you've seen during this 5 game win streak. I'd say bleedsblue&white original comment was justified.
Im glad you are keeping track of what I say and dont say. I only caught NJ and habs game, which I commented on. I am the biggest fan when the team is playing.

F me for having classes start up, I get lambasted for not saying shit when I havent even had a chance to watch.

Hey ForeverTML, if you missed the game bud, I posted a link for the full game torrent few posts up. Love this team when we're winning.

No, just stop making yourself look dumb.

Looking at your posts from the last week, that's all on you bud. When the leafs win you bitch and look dumb, when the leafs lose you bitch and look dumb.

Im glad you are keeping track of what I say and dont say. I only caught NJ and habs game, which I commented on. I am the biggest fan when the team is playing.

I'm not keeping track. I couldn't care less about your posting history. It took 30 seconds look up your posts and find out all you do is bitch 24/7. And the only reason I even did that was because you couldn't own up to it when someone else called ya on it.

F me for having classes start up, I get lambasted for not saying shit when I havent even had a chance to watch.

No you got lambasted for bitching all the time lol

Back