• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

I totally understand the optics ....its business and each entity has its own rules of conduct and some folks don't conform or aren't part of the team

Agreed it was totally about the no movement clause that came into effect a few days later .

They wanted him gone and this was clearly the best they could do to stay competitive

I still say Nero made the wrong deal ...we were never in win now mode

This should of been a Patches type deal ..... something good today plus a potential stud down the road prospect

Weber is solid but is on the wrong team and time frame to compete

I'm curious what other offers were made.

Terrible news. Being a fringe prospect, this might mean the end of a possible NHL career.

Montreal Canadiens prospect Joel Teasdale will miss the next seven months after tearing ligaments in both his MCL and ACL during an on-ice session on Monday.

Terrible news. Being a fringe prospect, this might mean the end of a possible NHL career.

Montreal Canadiens prospect Joel Teasdale will miss the next seven months after tearing ligaments in both his MCL and ACL during an on-ice session on Monday.

If this was 1999, maybe.

Players come back from serious knee injuries like that a lot more often than not. I'd be a lot more worried if he had a torn/severed achilles tendon, those are career destroyers.

It's a serious blow to him, and impacts our left wing prospect depth, but it's not the end of the world. If Teasdale is a gym rat, he'll be good to go a year from now. It's just a year of wasted development for him, unfortunately.

Just getting back into the Habs after an....err...interesting year, so be nice please ;)
What happened to #25 of the hat trick against the Leafs? Thanks

Back