• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: Regular Season 2019-2020

athletic was speculating that it keeps him from being tempted to re-up in Europe

+ he becomes familiar with org/the city/English language

+ there is spec that the NHL will organize a super prospect tournament

same reason they burned a year of RP

We practiced the PP for a full 30 minutes on Thursday and scored one goal on the PP, while getting scored on once as well. Not looking good.

I mean, I fully expect the hockey to be terrible at first, but by the finals (assuming they get that far), it should be decent-ish.

Far too hot for hockey(even down East)...just feels completely wrong.

Moan, moan, grumble, grumble….

I need to feel that first sign of chill, early in the morning, to get half way in the mood.

Not much chance of that in Florida, eh Habsy? Or anywhere I suppose.

Far too hot for hockey(even down East)...just feels completely wrong.

Moan, moan, grumble, grumble….

I need to feel that first sign of chill, early in the morning, to get half way in the mood.

Not much chance of that in Florida, eh Habsy? Or anywhere I suppose.
I am in the east coast and bring er on. Go habs go

I don't think I've ever seen so little interest for a Habs' playoff game. This board is dead, the media are not talking about it, I don't I'll even watch the game. What's the point of this charade?

I don't think I've ever seen so little interest for a Habs' playoff game. This board is dead, the media are not talking about it, I don't I'll even watch the game. What's the point of this charade?

Yup , I might catch 10 minutes

The atmosphere without fans is not the same

Looks like competitive pick up hockey

As someone who hated the Penguins more than anything else in the world 10 years ago, I'm pretty ambivalent about this series myself. Especially with the Laffy factor. But I'll watch the game with a beer or two and the alcohol will probably make up for it.

Nobody cares because this team is fraudulent, The Charlatan had already given up on the season by trading away players on expiring contracts and we're only in because it's a gimmick format to garner TV views.

And most importantly, nobody in their right mind is deluding themselves. Not only is all of that true, but the 1/8 chance of getting Lafrenière is much more appealing than winning against Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to this online? Pretty sure I'm getting hit with a hurricane tonight.

Back