• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Happy Birthday Mindz

so just saw the time stamp of my post. You know you are addicted to FI when you check out the forums at 3am in the washroom!

Since I no longer age, MindzEye is catching up.

Drink a couple of Casa Nobles for me old-timer.

Celebrating in Mexico I assume. Right?

Nah,

2494570.jpg

Happy birthday to me....

I get my condo here:

IMG_0547.jpg

On thursday though, so not all is lost. I'm unfortunately done with Mexico for now. Probably head back for most of next winter though.

Since I no longer age, MindzEye is catching up.

Drink a couple of Casa Nobles for me old-timer.

All out of that....though I do have a bottle of Don Nacho Anejo that's going to get it when I get to the new condo next week.

All out of that....though I do have a bottle of Don Nacho Anejo that's going to get it when I get to the new condo next week.

Tired of the commute to Toronto? Met a nice chick from Calgary? Just want a change? What precipitated the move?

Tired of the commute to Toronto? Met a nice chick from Calgary? Just want a change? What precipitated the move?

Yeah, got sick of the constant flying. I was getting off of site Wednesday night, but landing in Edmonton or Calgary too late to grab a flight that got to Toronto before 630 am or so....so I used to crash in a hotel and fly out in the morning. With time change I was getting in around 3-4pm, so not in the door until 5ish on Thursday. Then because my flight to work is 6 am on Wednesday, I was leaving Tuesday afternoon for Calgary, crash in a hotel again and go to work. So I was basically getting 4 days off every 2 weeks, and that shit is for suckers. Add to that, the cost (~20K in flights per year, 5K in hotels...non tax deductible of course) and I'd much rather have that time to myself and that money in my pocket.

Decided that I was moving west and really only seriously considered Calgary & Kelowna....so I opted for the only real city out this way.

Back