• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

aniablue

As suspected.

Betting on Medvedev. Pretty good odds., you go all IN, and you let it run.

All I can say, its how make 7 figs. Play what you know. Play it well and play it hard.

I much preferred playing pro tennis. Much preferred playing. But if you have to bet, bet really, really smart.

Stan Wawrinka came like a bomb.

And he is my favourite player of all time. Very entertaining man to watch. He has one problem. He carries weight and he is old now. So he is GREAT to bet against.

Medvedev is the real deal.

So you go on in deep on Medvedeve..... And give it a `5% loss margin.

This is going to be a six figure night I think.

This is a no brainer bet. Wait, wait, wait for your best bets... Betting on regular season NHL, NBA stuff is for mutts.

Watch for the players hips, its all about hips. Wawrinka, my poor warrior, , hips are degenerating. Medvedev is going to eat him alive and Vegas loses again to me.

Altair

As suspected.

Betting on Medvedev. Pretty good odds., you go all IN, and you let it run.

All I can say, its how make 7 figs. Play what you know. Play it well and play it hard.

I much preferred playing pro tennis. Much preferred playing. But if you have to bet, bet really, really smart.

Stan Wawrinka came like a bomb.

And he is my favourite player of all time. Very entertaining man to watch. He has one problem. He carries weight and he is old now. So he is GREAT to bet against.

Medvedev is the real deal.

So you go on in deep on Medvedeve..... And give it a `5% loss margin.

This is going to be a six figure night I think.

This is a no brainer bet. Wait, wait, wait for your best bets... Betting on regular season NHL, NBA stuff is for mutts.

Watch for the players hips, its all about hips. Wawrinka, my poor warrior, , hips are degenerating. Medvedev is going to eat him alive and Vegas loses again to me.
ouch.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
cheapo calls in UVXY are keeping my portfolio from slipping.

market was due for a pullback, virus or not.

and don't underestimate the Bernie surge.

amid all that, this is a week full of huge earning reports -- AAPL, FB, MSFT, etc. So any tumble might provide good buy the dip opportunities.

CH1

Liberty Health with some rather nice earnings. And a pretty nice chart going in. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

Preston

Liberty Health with some rather nice earnings. And a pretty nice chart going in. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.
Florida really is the perfect climate. With profitability being king, 2020 could be the year of the single state operators.

Reactions: CH1

aniablue

My friend neglected to tell me about this company that he listed recently on the cse. I gave him proper shit last night.

Look at the chart. He could have easily given it to me at .40 cents.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Rumour making the rounds that the Alberta government is stepping in with 350 million to bail/add liquidity to Aurora, and that is the reason for the halt.

Preston

Terry Booth stepping down, job cuts pending according to Reuters
I don't think anyone expected these companies to live up to the hilarious euphoria. But man they didn't even meet my extremely low expectations. If it wasn't for Altria and constellation I'd argue that they would all crash and burn.

I sold everything last week due to fears of these obviously catestrophic earnings coming up. I'll look to re-enter for the MSO earning lead up as they will very likely impress. Curaleaf and green thumb in particular will be profitable or close to it. But I'm more interested when the Illinois numbers are fully integrated in their revenues in the next two or three earning reports.

Best and safest buy in MJ right now is green thumb in the 10s, to sell in the 12s and 13s. They don't get Cura level pops but zoom out to their weekly. They have pretty itonclad support there in the 10s. I've been doing it since last August. It'll work till it doesn't but the rest of these names just feel like gambling.

CH1

I should really learn to trade these MOFO cannabis names but I'm holding the ones I like (TRUL, CURA, CL, GTII, VLNS, LHS) and missing out on consistent 20% swings. My trading attention is solely on momo US stocks. Good year so far but left an insane amount of bread on TSLA calls -- I did not anticipate it going up $100/day. LOL.

I'm hedged with cheap puts in SPY and EEM. Spider sense has me thinking next week will be ugly. Market is completely brushing off coronavirus, but even if it turns out to be a non factor, I see a lot of insanity on wall street bets and teenage girls on Tik Tok playing hooky so they can make an "easy" few grand a day.

Preston

I should really learn to trade these MOFO cannabis names but I'm holding the ones I like (TRUL, CURA, CL, GTII, VLNS, LHS) and missing out on consistent 20% swings.
It's a brutal sector right now, mostly thanks to LPs. Probably better off just avoiding it all together.

I bought GTII today at 11 and sold at 11.25. Wasn't going to take any risks with that one. Quick $500. I think it goes back in the low-mid 10's soon enough. Just need to get LP earnings out of the way and enjoy the run-up to MSO earnings. Should be a fairly straight forward 10-20% to be had there.

CH1

This is making the rounds:

It’s been brought to our attention that there is a very good short report circulating privately in regards to Canopy Growth. After spending days dissecting the report we’ve not only found the report to be credible. We’ve decided to release it to the public. It seemingly has shades similar to that of the Sino-Forest fraud case that rocked Canada years ago. Some lengths were taken to hide the identity of the author. But after some reserve engineering we are confident that we have positively identified the author in question. Whom by all accounts is also very credible and an experienced analyst.

Download the full report here:
https://smartmoneygains.com/sector-watch/canopy-growths-smoke-and-mirrors/

Preston

Lotta wrecked charts out there in MJ. I'm hoping for a Monday morning absolute flush because that would likely result in a significant bounce. I'll be playing GTII for that as they are already near a historically low 4 hour RSI level. I plan on playing a bounce whenever it comes and then exiting. Because I do believe that will be sold into with Canopy earnings next Friday.

And then the following week I'll look at accumulating for an MSO earning lead up pop. Of course lots can change but that's my MJ plan for now. Horse shit sector with broken charts for days, but there is still plenty of opportunity.

Preston

I think we all knew that Aurora was a ticking time bomb, but to see it happen this quickly and this aggressively is absolutely stunning. They are entirely fucked.

CH1

Yikes!!!
https://www.axios.com/newsletters/axios-edge-19b4fd05-f985-4c89-9854-4f143fa001f2.html

President Donald Trump hasn't given up on his dream of politicizing the Fed. After failing to get Herman Cain and Stephen Moore onto the Fed's board of governors, his latest candidate is one of his former campaign advisers, Judy Shelton.

Why it matters: Shelton is no more qualified to sit on the Fed board than Cain or Moore. But she's already further along in the process than either of them ever managed. Her nomination is now being treated as a loyalty test for Senate Republicans, few of whom have any desire to provoke Trump's anger.

Judy Shelton wants to replace the Fed with gold, get rid of FDIC insurance and put monetary policy under the White House's control.

Between the lines: If Shelton is confirmed, and if Trump is re-elected, she would immediately become the front-runner to be the next Fed chair. (There's no way that Trump will re-nominate Powell.) At that point, Trump would effectively control the Fed chair, and the era of central bank independence would be over.

The bottom line: Diane Swonk, chief economist at Grant Thornton, says of the prospect of Shelton joining the Fed board: "It’s mind-boggling. It’s disturbing. It’s dangerous." It's also entirely possible. The only thing that can prevent it now is a show of spine from at least four Republican senators.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
This is the type of fuckery I was expecting from a Trump administration and I'm surprised it has taken this long. When I was talking about my long game of making sure I had as much liquid as possible for when Trump properly tanked the US economy, this was the type of shit I was talking about.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
He's not very good at subtle fuckery, so it takes him a while.
This is how you ruin the US economy in a way that it never comes back from

The US enjoys it's place in the world in 2020 almost solely because the US dollar as the de facto world currency. The full politicization of the Fed will lead to a lot of people who currently own fucktons of US currency "diversifying" their risk. It would make the cunt punting the GBP has taken over the last 4 years look like a gentle caress of foot to ass.

Last edited:

CH1

Makes you realize why this insecure dumbass watched all his business ventures fail. He can't leave well enough alone. Even though 'his' stock market is ATH, he wants moar, until there's nothing left.