• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

LeafOfFaith

Oh please, you dummies.

I don't think I'm calling for anyone to starve by saying that they shouldn't make more than their salaries from welfare payouts.

zeke

Oh please, you dummies.

I don't think I'm calling for anyone to starve by saying that they shouldn't make more than their salaries from welfare payouts.
Some notes:

1. You lied when you said you were angry at bernie for sabotaging the deal, because it was actually the GOP who were sabotaging the deal and you're not mad at them.

2. You don't even seem to care that they blatantly lied to you about it being a "drafting error", using that lie to make their sabotage sound better.

3. Even though they lied about that, you still choose to believe their claim that this bill will pay people more than their salary, even though there's no real evidence that it does outside of a very specific and tortured calculation which apparently shows a very specific and tiny category of workers might possibly qualify for a payment equivalent to less than a dollar more per hour.

Preston

Some notes:

1. You lied when you said you were angry at bernie for sabotaging the deal, because it was actually the GOP who were sabotaging the deal and you're not mad at them.

2. You don't even seem to care that they blatantly lied to you about it being a "drafting error", using that lie to make their sabotage sound better.

3. Even though they lied about that, you still choose to believe their claim that this bill will pay people more than their salary, even though there's no real evidence that it does outside of a very specific and tortured calculation which apparently shows a very specific and tiny category of workers might possibly qualify for a payment equivalent to less than a dollar more per hour.
You realize he'll never change his mind, right? I'll give him credit. He sticks to his guns, no matter how ridiculous his guns are.

I love you LOF.

LeafOfFaith

In my defense, I haven't been at the tv or computer the last few hours to read or see more than just the headlines. But what I did see seemed to clearly say that this was an unintended consequence of the rushed drafting. Are you relying on semantics when saying it wasn't a drafting error? Why would they be lying that they didn't intend for people to receive more than their salaries when they just finished drafting this thing last night?

You're saying the GOP intended to agree to having people get $600 more per week, and just suddenly backtracked on it?

zeke

In my defense, I haven't been at the tv or computer the last few hours to read or see more than just the headlines. But what I did see seemed to clearly say that this was an unintended consequence of the rushed drafting. Are you relying on semantics when saying it wasn't a drafting error? Why would they be lying that they didn't intend for people to receive more than their salaries when they just finished drafting this thing last night?

You're saying the GOP intended to agree to having people get $600 more per week, and just suddenly backtracked on it?
Yes, that is exactly what happened and is happening. And no, zero semantics. There was no drafting error. They simply lied.

The GOP is at this very moment grandstanding on the senate floor about this to please their base at home, but they know that it will be in the bill and they will vote for it tonight.

zeke

And this comes after three days of GOP senators and media absolutely lambasting pelosi and the dems for apparently trying to hold up this deal.

They are absolutely shameless.