• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
sad to say but my biggest winners of late have been WSB style; using unsophisticated reasoning to latch on to overextended moves hoping they continue going further.

Not sure how long it will last, but that's the environment we're in right now.

bit of a mind fuk because betting on the obvious is usually the best way to deplete one's account

CH1

the last bit of May should showcase some fireworks either way; fully expect the 2900-2975 range to bust.

the post Memorial Day weekend vibes should be bullish (people in the sunny outdoors with COVID in the rearview mirror)....but then what?

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
their CBD drinks that I sampled were awful
Yeah, Hemplify was rough.

The THC bevvies are a different story though

Tinley entered two products into the Emerald Cup and took #1-2 with them

CH1

Yeah. For sure. I'd love to try them.

Preston

Tinley entered two products into the Emerald Cup and took #1-2 with them
Looks so fucking slick. Jizzworthy stuff.

Preston

Grabbed me some TNY at 0.335. Confident in the laggard thesis. I think it busts through 38c this week and possibly 40c. Strong support nearby that shouldn't break with MJ so strong.

Preston

I'm eyeing TER for an earnings play this week. Looking very cup and handly. Regret not buying Friday tbh. If there's a pullback in the next day or 2 I'm interested.

Reactions: CH1

CH1

Hope so. Bought TNY and APHA last week for catchup. Still nursing some Cresco profits.

HEXO — what a ride (no position)

Taking today off in honour of Memorial Day

CH1

ES looks like it wants over 3000. Caught a 15 point move last night but cut it loose (and my profits short) when I went to bed.

CH1

My question with TNY is, does the market think they are running out of money?

Preston

Yeah I'm running with Cresco and Tinley right now. As I said, TER is my next target. I think it can bust through 3.15 this week to complete the cup and handle.

Cresco already broke bullish today and has some thin air perhaps heading towards 7.30-7.40ish.

TNY... Maybe a bit optimistic but a 50c test not really out of the picture for me.

Of course, plans/target exits are always flexible depending on a lot of external factors.