• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Well that's rude. Yeah seems like the business platinum offers came to all holders. Felt like I was getting shafted for awhile after seeing some solid offers on the personal platinum (the points redemption thing was incredible) but amex has totally redeemed itself. One last bit of exploiting for presty before a likely permanent retirement from this card.
the point redemption offer is still on -- expires July 20. So I can buy some fancy shit with points (did someone say dedicated Pizza oven capable of 750 degrees?)

Preston

Yup I agree. Seems like they're struggling pretty badly. So badly that their new plan is to go after big bad exploitative churners. Spoiler: that won't increase your profitability as much as you think.

Reactions: CH1

CH1

My Friday Folio Fantasy coming to life. SPY and IWM down. GOLD/SILVER up. ROKU up.

The question is, do I press the buttons at the open and liberate myself from the screens at 9:32am?

Preston

Exited the rest of my Cresco at 6.56, popped a small baby amount into TRUL to keep as a core. Will do the same on GTII at some point but I think that one gets a bit more pullback. Think my threesome MJ long folio will be GTII, TRUL and TER, averaging down along the way (because I think we're looking toppish at the moment, though the strength despite CGC sucking balls is admirable right now).

Preston

Seeing Cannacord taking a huge stake in TER is encouraging. Scamaccord backed companies typically do quite well. TRUL is their favorite pick and they just upgraded TER this morning. Big buyers on them today.

Reactions: CH1

Preston

In fairness, Canada was always a baby piece of the pie for them. But man.. playing them is entirely speculative at this point. They've got nothing going for them outside of being connected with a top tier bevvy company. Which in fairness, is a major factor... But I need to see something a bit more promising before I truly believe.

Preston

The answer is hiding in plain sight.
If it makes you feel any better I bought a baby bit of shares of them 5% less than I sold my last batch. I'm officially a TRULIEVER again.

But still waiting on Thumb. The strength is admirable and all but **** off with that.

CH1

APHA isn't growing gangbusters but if they press on the accelerator a bit, they will fly as their price/sales is quite modest. I'm long.

Preston

I just don't trust them and for me there's a reason their chart has been consistently weak for years. The market often provides hints in its price action. At these levels I don't mind them though of course. They're the only LP not losing market share in Canada it seems, but I'm far from bullish on their upside.

Keep in mind most of their revenues come from CC Pharma on brutal margins. Their actual cannabis sales (which are on far superior gross margins) are mediocre. Their earning reports are riddled with accounting tricks to make them look good.

CH1

this day has given me zero stress -- just stair stepping down. All i need to do is tighten my stops every 20 mins. Like an order entry clerk.

3003 ES is a key level. so i might be almost done, if bears can't break it.

CH1

I just don't trust them and for me there's a reason their chart has been consistently weak for years. The market often provides hints in its price action. At these levels I don't mind them though of course. They're the only LP not losing market share in Canada it seems, but I'm far from bullish on their upside.

Keep in mind most of their revenues come from CC Pharma on brutal margins. Their actual cannabis sales (which are on far superior gross margins) are mediocre. Their earning reports are riddled with accounting tricks to make them look good.
You're 100% right, and part of why I'm taking the risk is that discount of distrust....I'm speculating they will clean up their act.

Preston

I wonder how long before buying the Trulieve and GTII dips don't work. It wouldn't be the first time I felt there was a chance that US MJ decoupled from Canadian MJ though... Staying cautious.