• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Preston

I have no problem with disagreement. I have come to expect it from this board on just about anything ever said, even in this thread. But knowing this political bullshit has literally got me to stop posting in the other threads, bringing it up because of an innocent joke that I'd have made whether republican or democrat, and saying you ask without judgment, only to immediately declare me "wrong" was too fucking annoying all the way around to not make a point about it.
I was just having fun with you. Legitimately thought it was a fun, cute little moment. I understand why you're on the defensive on these forums. People go at you here and admittedly there's a lot of groupthink. Whether I agree with the groupthink or not, it doesn't matter. We all mostly share similar opinions on almost every topic and those opinions that differ can be ganged up on and whatnot. So being on the defensive is understandable. Just so you know it wasn't malicious on my end though.

LeafOfFaith

I was just having fun with you. Legitimately thought it was a fun, cute little moment. I understand why you're on the defensive on these forums. People go at you here and admittedly there's a lot of groupthink. Whether I agree with the groupthink or not, it doesn't matter. We all mostly share similar opinions on almost every topic and those opinions that differ can be ganged up on and whatnot. So being on the defensive is understandable. Just so you know it wasn't malicious on my end though.
Fair enough. I can agree with all of that. What irks me is that I'm quite sure that most of the groupthinkers have trouble putting their pants on in the morning, yet they're absolutely certain about how right they are about everything and how wrong everyone else is about those same things.

LeafOfFaith

FSLY new high. I got lucky to get back most of my fill $15 dollars ago.
Good for you. I was watching it and thought you had mostly gotten out. Slack was standing strong too for almost the entire day, but then fell to the mat at the end. Too bad. I was hoping it'd end green.

LeafOfFaith

I haven't been watching any news since the open though so I have no idea what crushed big tech today. I'm hoping it was just some profit taking on corona fears.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Those stocks are in my RRSP so unless I'm also trading them, I don't really notice their intra day moves. I might glance at the overall folio balance. Today was unchanged because I was slinging puts as a hedge.

ROKU held up pretty well also. It was setting up to have a great day (I also had some in my trading account) but was stymied by market forces.

LeafOfFaith

I've read a bunch lately about the giganto rebalancing they're expecting on June 30. Maybe the hammering lessens some of what might be coming leading up to that day.

Preston

Bruiser says he's hearing rumors of an Aphria-Aurora merger. Could be interesting. Pretty sure those two companies basically own the Canadian market, stealing market share from Canopy every quarter.

CH1

Bruiser says he's hearing rumors of an Aphria-Aurora merger. Could be interesting. Pretty sure those two companies basically own the Canadian market, stealing market share from Canopy every quarter.
i saw that ---- i'd be surprised but I have no skin in that game

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
To elaborate I see no reason this stock won't perform like Kroger which I also have in retirement fund. Kroger is a long-term deal and will usually stay in the 30-35$ range. When Albertsons gets into the 30's I would sell. How long that will take though is unknown but people need to eat and they are huge.

CH1

Rented a Bull Costume this am...so far so good. SHOP unchained. Missed LULU but stalking a pullback to get in.

CH1

took some profits -- expecting a chop fest all week so not intending to trade all that much -- mostly the first and last hour of the day.

CH1

I hope old Presty eventually returns -- hasn't been the same since his Jam Up The Mash debacle.