• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Terrascend was another obvious laggard play all along. Was up 1 or 2% while the big boys did 8-10%. Not even I trade that name though. The liquidity is too minimal. But at the same time, that's how these laggard plays exist. They are almost forgotten about until people take profits on the big boys. That's where the money goes afterwards.

Terrascend was another obvious laggard play all along. Was up 1 or 2% while the big boys did 8-10%. Not even I trade that name though. The liquidity is too minimal. But at the same time, that's how these laggard plays exist. They are almost forgotten about until people take profits on the big boys. That's where the money goes afterwards.

Yep.. I was gonna say the same thing. I bought more yesterday. It's just waiting to be discovered by the masses.

very nice day overall, but I can't resist some SPY puts for a rug pull

A casual 15% on Trulieve. Hahahahaha god I love this sector. It gets too much shit from people who have no idea how to play it. "I own TGOD and CBII THIS SECTOR SUCKS!!!"

Idiots.

Boring close (no rug pull, no last minute FOMO ramp) but a great week of action, thanks to weed and streaming (ROKU)

This one goes to LOF.

TSLA up $150 today to close at $1544. So you know the options expiring today were lit.

At one point today the 1500 call could be had for 24 cents. So if you had "invested" $240, and waited for the close to sell your position, you would have netted $45,500.

Anyone ever hear of WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc? No???? It's a Chinese company that describes itself as "a platform of holographic augmented reality (AR) application"

It closed yesterday at $3.20. Today it closed at $14.63 -- up a sweet 280%. But wait....it's up another $5.87 in After Hour trading.

What an insane market.

This one goes to LOF.

TSLA up $150 today to close at $1544. So you know the options expiring today were lit.

At one point today the 1500 call could be had for 24 cents. So if you had "invested" $240, and waited for the close to sell your position, you would have netted $45,500.

When could you have bought those at that price?

I try the occasional lotto here and there but these are rare events. Not to mention if your $240 position goes to 3k in 10 mins, then slips to 2K, most people are likely to cash in their chips at 2K. It takes a special person to ride it out to the max 45k.

Back