• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
FFNT, This pot stock I had never heard of is up 27% since I bought it last Thursday. Thank you Putnam Investments (also never heard of)

LeafOfFaith

The thing is, it's all guesswork. You're actually employing a Costanza strategy in some of your trading - just do the opposite of what that guy says.

Gam-bling. But hey, if you're managing to make some nice bling, then keep up the gam.

Preston

So that daily fantasy sports site that I used to make it rain on gave me a free $10 to play the return of sports. I've never been more confident with my lineups; 3 entries, all tomorrow. I have a system. I wonder if it still works after being in retirement for five years. I set a stop loss on my account after my last losing streak 5 years ago and it seemed like others caught on to the system so I withdrew everything and moved on with my life.

But Preston has returned mother fuckers.

Preston

But fucking hell. Nothing like opening up the return of sports by watching back to back to back to back games while having money on them. That's a bigger rush than buying CB2 Insights.

CH1

The thing is, it's all guesswork. You're actually employing a Costanza strategy in some of your trading - just do the opposite of what that guy says.

Gam-bling. But hey, if you're managing to make some nice bling, then keep up the gam.
I'm actually trading off my levels; but whenever they're about to break from small profit to grand slam; I see a tweet from this guy basically saying I'm right....and then I'm confronted with a moment of panic of "shit, do I reverse course?" The answer, for the last week, has been always yes.

Preston

I have a weird feeling this is going to be one of those end of week closes on MSOs that make holders jizz uncontrollably.

LeafOfFaith

Exactly. The way trading works is to find a guy who knows absolutely nothing and just do the opposite.

Or so I've been led to believe. I'm not a trader myself.

CH1

It really hasn't been that weird at all. Dude has to stop pretending he's a fortune teller. No one's that good. That's not how trading works.
as if dip buyers haven't been rewarded for the past 3 months.

I did reverse to a cute short...unrelated to him. ES 3247 was my upside level. and so that's where I went short, with a tight stop