• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Preston

Or at least, look at the consensus on dumbass forums like wallstreet bets or weedstocks. Shorting Aphria has been money in the fucking bank.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
I would say that shorting the consensus, while super tempting and emotionally satisfying, only works at market turns (which are rare). If you recently went against all the momo traders on WSB, you probably lost a lost of $$$.

As one of the GOATS, George Soros once said, "When I see a bubble forming, I rush to buy, adding fuel to the fire."

That's why I own silver and gold right now.

Preston

I feel like the consensus has been to shrot everything because there's going to be a huge crash. Pandemic = crash. But I don't do wsb often so that's probably different.

But the consensus weed stock on reddit has been Aphria from the very beginning. It has also been one of the worst performing ones. That's why I was never really in them much.

CH1

I bought calls in Pinterest on a dip -- taking profits at the close but will hold some over the weekend...

CH1

I feel like the consensus has been to shrot everything because there's going to be a huge crash. Pandemic = crash. But I don't do wsb often so that's probably different.
There's always "the world is going to crash" folks but I think "Don't fight the fed" is a much louder contigent.

Also, the put/call ratio has been minuscule for weeks as RobinHooders load up on calls "stonks only go up"

Preston

More than anything it seems liek the big boys skewered the little guys ocne again. I know a lot of people that sold or refused to buy the March dip.

CH1

One of the great trades that I do not do enough (but did it with PINS today) is to buy calls the day after earnings on a big gap up, hoping for continuation.

For instance Apple opened up +20 at 405, but it closed at 425... so if you bought the 420 calls right at the open, they would have cost you 25 cents... they closed at $5. So 20 bagger in one day.

CH1

Ummmm....JPOW uses Robinhood every day to buy corporate debt. Can't say I blame him...NO COMMISSIONS!