• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

This 50 cent vix trader who puts 2 million bucks into vix calls periodically, has never been wrong in the two years I have followed him, he loaded up today when the market was up. So CH1, you could be in for m aking a lot of money.

I don't think fiddy cent has never been wrong; regardless, I am hedged with VIX calls and SPY puts. If they expire worthless, that means the rest of my portfolio is holding up well. If the world falls apart, I will do quite well, but I'm not expecting that -- perhaps a few months of volatile action before we make new highs again.

In any case, the hedge allows me to be a bit more aggressive with my long positions.

You know this guy? I am not talking about the rapper. A trader.

Yeah. I know him. He's called fiddy cent because he always buys whatever VIX calls (a month away) cost 50 cents. I actually got my recent VIX call idea from him.

Canopy up 23% after releasing earnings. I didn't play it, but it should give my longs some juice.

I pop in occasionally to see what that autists are Yoloing... made some money fading their MSFT euphoria

But I still haven't figured out where the term "tendies" comes from.

Chicken tenders, the official food choice of the WSB autist.

Make gains, buy tendies.

It kind of evolved to have it's own WSB meaning, it started off as a 4Chan thing.

Chicken tenders, the official food choice of the WSB autist.

Make gains, buy tendies.

It kind of evolved to have it's own WSB meaning, it started off as a 4Chan thing.

That was my initial read. Profits are converted into tendies (the WSB currency). But they also refer to stocks as tendies (regardless of profit), so I'm probably overthinking it.

It's a fun board. Lots of crap. But lots of comedy (including unintentional bits where people are genuinely confused and ask the silliest questions)

That was my initial read. Profits are converted into tendies (the WSB currency). But they also refer to stocks as tendies (regardless of profit), so I'm probably overthinking it.

It's a fun board. Lots of crap. But lots of comedy (including unintentional bits where people are genuinely confused and ask the silliest questions)

the memes are out of control good, better than anything I've ever seen anywhere else on any subject. R/NBA is second, but a distant second.

The original GUH (where the guy lost a pile of cash while exploiting the RH infinite money loophole) is my favourite. I also like how specific it is -- autist is such a good word to describe daytraders with limited range, but nobody outside that world would understand it/find it funny.

In fact, I just let out a GUH two seconds ago, because an option moved past my stop loss while I was typing my last msg.

The original GUH (where the guy lost a pile of cash while exploiting the RH infinite money loophole) is my favourite. I also like how specific it is -- autist is such a good word to describe daytraders with limited range, but nobody outside that world would understand it/find it funny.

I couldn't finish that one man...the level of stupidity/misery involved.

The trade made no sense, other than the guy did it because he could.

Back