• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

7.25 on Cresco. Not looking for much. CURA breaking bullish would be ideal because I think that's the one it follows.

7.25 on Cresco. Not looking for much. CURA breaking bullish would be ideal because I think that's the one it follows.
Already exited at 7.30. Volume just straight up deceased and I don't want to stare at the price not move all day. Time is money.

Reactions: CH1
Already exited at 7.30. Volume just straight up deceased and I don't want to stare at the price not move all day. Time is money.

Yep. It's not necessary to catch every move. Sometimes it feels good to be on the sidelines.

Trading a dead sector is a waste of time. UNLESS you see real bull volume on one name and the dead status of the other stock gives you time to catch a laggard. Otherwise, just sit back.

The market is like me lately. It wakes up every day with big plans! But then only gets half of what it needs to get done finished.

Inspired by Presto, I took off my SBUX trade. Made $27!! I Going for a walk -- it's a nice day out there!

And of course, there's always downside risk. Looking at 3385 area for support.

went short NQ on that ES break of 3385. I didn't feel good about it....but so far, so good. Stop at break even.

The clue for me was AAPL topping out and nosediving. That chart looks like it could be just getting started. It all looks quite shitty right now tbh. I hate the risk-reward as a bull.

The clue for me was AAPL topping out and nosediving. That chart looks like it could be just getting started. It all looks quite shitty right now tbh. I hate the risk-reward as a bull.

Yeah. Chop zone with an upward bias. Not comfortable shorting, not comfortable buying....so doing less.

I'm expecting huge swings between now and election time....but so is everyone else...so maybe we get a bunch of chop that makes everyone miserable

Back