• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

I love these modest gaps a lot better; was able to get some trades off early in IIPR and APPS. Daily profit requirements already secured.

I'm liking this Canadian Lithium play -- LAC. Been accumulating since 10.50 CDN; now at $12, with some nice volume behind it.

the thumb is on fire...all by itself ....what does it mean???
It means a whale just bought a huge block. Look at that volume spike from a single buy. Seem to only see that shit with regularity from TRUL and Thumb. Sector darlings. Likely to fade though for the same reasons the rapid dumps from single huge sell orders are bought up on these MSOs. Illiquid CSE things.

• Angry
Reactions: CH1
18,000 volume on GTII and most of it came on that single buy .The bid-ask spreads have been ridiculous.

I fucking hate these stocks when the sector is this dead. The "big volume spike" only looked big by comparison. 1500 share buy from CIBC that caused the pump. High roller!

The good news is that also means there's a lack of sellers. Low volume consolidation = good.

Last edited:
Got lucky today..I had calls in this about to expire tomorrow at ZERO. But resurrection on good data. Now a 100% winner!!!

1600266286574.png

I care! I was thinking last night there would be one benefit to a coma. Wake up months later and go lemme see my stocks. I love days when I’m too busy to look. I forget and then later peek and am stunned it carried on without me. Like my watching doesn’t even matter!

Mary Browns gvies a free sando if you download their app. That'll be my next attempt.

Being cheap as fuck is so funny.

I'd be happier if it was on some volume. They hibernating till showtime methinks. The longer they're sideways the more bullish I become as the catalysts are on the horizon.

Aren't you the volume on days when you're not obsessing over chicken sammies?

Back