• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Bread breaks down to sugars that effect your trygliceride level. It is like Cholesterol. When your doc does a standard lipid panel on you they also check tryglicerides. I remember that I had a Triglyceride readin of over 1000 about a decade ago, you should be under 200. No bueno. Now I take Omega-3 ethyl esters to help in conjunction with a reduction in bread intake that includes bagels, tortillas etc. Although if you are gound to go with tortillas go with corn and not wheat. Better for you.

Next time you get bloodwork done, ask your doc about your tris.

Bread breaks down to sugars that effect your trygliceride level. It is like Cholesterol. When your doc does a standard lipid panel on you they also check tryglicerides. I remember that I had a Triglyceride readin of over 1000 about a decade ago, you should be under 200. No bueno. Now I take Omega-3 ethyl esters to help in conjunction with a reduction in bread intake that includes bagels, tortillas etc. Although if you are gound to go with tortillas go with corn and not wheat. Better for you.

Next time you get bloodwork done, ask your doc about your tris.

Shall do, but I figure if anything was wrong, they'd have told me after one of the previous tests.

Naw, that's when food simply becomes sustenance. When you're really hungry you'll eat for the sake of it.

Gosh darnit don't go red SPX! I have the perfect setup on Lieve but you're ruining it! GRRR!
Most likely won't get the move I wanted but the rotation to go heavier in TRUL than Thumb has paid off for now. I'm not really picky about which of the two names I'm heavier in as I like them both fairly equally. TRUL has the more appealing chart with ATHs and blue sky breakout close by and I prefer Thumb's fundies.

Back