• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

How did you hear about Forum Ice?

How did you hear about Forum Ice?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Myspace or Facebook

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • You came from another hockey board

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
So, Whatthepuck's post in this thread made me read the thread again. I missed this HP post. I guess after five years I will address it.

I've been here since day one of this site. :thumbsup:

That doesn't explain how you heard about the site. Many of us have been here since day 1, but we all heard about it somehow.

Geez, HP. Semantics. :dita:

Seriously though, Habsy told me he was making a new site and wanted to get away from the dweebs. (feel free to make a joke)

Google search of "Montreal Canadiens Forum". Was like the 3rd or 4th link. I spent a good chunk of time on other forums but took a 2-3 year hiatus after all the BS and just general lack of knowledge on those other forums drove me to the point of not wanting to post.

Been here less then 3 hours and I can already tell. I tried my hand at HF Boards a while back but just too many people and a lot of ignorance and bandwagon jumping. I was apart of an admin team a while back for a hockey site that branched off another site and initially we wanted to be a hockey forum but the guy who ran it financially decided to go into a different direction so I parted ways. Haven't done much forum posting since but got the itch since I'm at school and need a way to refine my hockey insight since it's admittedly gotten rusty lol

You'll find that here for sure. It would also be a good idea to check out the Leaf board as long as you have a fairly thick skin. Some really good stuff and very good posters there too.

Well there hasn't been a response to this thread for over 2 years, but I came upon this forum by Googling Fantasy Ice Hockey Forums. I liked the way it looked.

I joined another hockey forum at the beginning of the hockey season and really hoped that the forum would develop into something, but after a few months and the same 5 people posting I got tired very quickly and told them good luck and goodbye. I think I have posted here about the same amount I posted in a few months at the other forum.

We don't really have many fans outside of the Montreal, Toronto and Carolina forums. By all means invite some more friends.

We don't really have many fans outside of the Montreal, Toronto and Carolina forums. By all means invite some more friends.
I will do my best. I would get my Fiance to sign up, but he really isn't into forums or Social Media. Actually I'm not into Social Media the the exception of Instagram to post photos.

That's OK. We're antisocial media. :wink

Haha, I'm going to ask my little sister to join. She is a big time New Jersey Devils fan and is much sweeter than me even though she got my Dads Ginger Genes and they are suppose to have that fiery temper. :) She is also only 15 years old so be very nice and on your best behavior when she joins even though she has quite the potty mouth as well. I am pretty sure she will join and she will most likely be way more active then me because I work and am in the process of planning a Wedding.

Asked my little sister if she would join and she said she would in a day or two. Her name is Kami so keep an eye out for her. Of course she is also a Devils fan.

Back