• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs acquire Jack Campbell and Kyle Clifford

Listening to the interviews on TSN with the people who know Campbell, they're beyond effusive in their praise.

It feels like we got something special in him. Maybe playing for a good team, the guy can excel.

I have embraced this trade. I didn't really know anything about either of the two players. But its a possibly, impactful trade.

Hutchison, is a loveable loser. And losers don't feed good energy into the dressing room.

This Jack Campbell guy, might, might, click here, how cool would that be? And I didn't realize Clifford was as tough as he is. Boy, that will be fun to watch.

Tons of time left gang.

All we gotta do is get into the playoffs. Then the fun starts.

Check out Philly players stats and their goalie stats. How the heck, are they up here?

I haven’t had any doubt at any point since Keefe took over that we’re making the playoffs. It’s 100%. Don’t worry, peeps.

So I was curious and checked - the Kings only just extended Campbell a few months ago. It seems they must’ve wanted to keep him but Dubey must’ve been locked in and going after him hard. I love that if that’s the case. I’m all for going for the right guy and best guy, not just any guy.

I was for one, surprised how freakin fast the Habs were last night. Jeez, I think we got worn out.

NHL needs a good habs team imo. But hey, they are my second fave team. Along with the Hawks.

2 of my top five favourite players of all time are Habs. Robinson and Lemaire. Luv those two guys. Read Drydens excellent book, and the pages he dedicated to Jacques Lemaire.

Larry Robinson and Bobby Orr, are my top two. Freaks.

9310d7882398bd5b0a63a04d46b4558eff37f652.gifv

Back