• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs re-sign Pierre Engvall - 2 years/$1.25M AAV

He has kinda fallen off lately but he should be worth that cap hit. I'm sure he would have wanted more on a longterm deal and I'm not all that comfortable in that.

Fair deal for both sides.

But Kassian just got paid with those exact numbers so that makes no sense...

Fuck are his numbers away from McDavid bad. The guy is a 4th line face puncher who found himself on a line with the most dangerous offensive player in hockey, because the team they play on is a clown show. He should be signing off half of his cheque to McDavid.

tenor.gif

Great deal. Dubas so gets it.

I imagine he's trying to get Soupy and maybe Tima locked up on 2 yr deals as well. Soupy is a UFA in the summer of 2021, so getting extra years on top of next season might be costly, but they're never going to get cheaper than they are now. Tima would be cheap...probably league min on a 1 way.

I imagine he's trying to get Soupy and maybe Tima locked up on 2 yr deals as well. Soupy is a UFA in the summer of 2021, so getting extra years on top of next season might be costly, but they're never going to get cheaper than they are now. Tima would be cheap...probably league min on a 1 way.
And then there's the douchefuck with the cornrows...

Not sure he’s in a rush to get Mikheyev locked up till he gets back and shows he’s fine. That may be an off-season extension.

Back