• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs recall Sandin & Liljegren / Rielly out eight weeks with broken foot

zeke

It would be ballsy as **** to respond to Rielly's injury by saying "**** it, we're also benching one of our only remaining blueline vets for another raw rookie, too".

I'd love it.

aniablue

I am sure I will come to appreciate Sandin MIndz, I mean, heck, he is a blue and white, but I dunno, I think Liljegren has strong thick calves, and I just loved that we selected him.

He might be my favorite Leaf beleaf it or not. He loves like a cool caveman. I hope he develops a bit of a mean streak, cause he looks solid as ****.

He sorta looks like his heritage, a Viking. I know the majority of Vikings were Danish, but the Swedes were partially VIkings too.

LeafGm

It would be ballsy as **** to respond to Rielly's injury by saying "**** it, we're also benching one of our only remaining blueline vets for another raw rookie, too".

I'd love it.

The only way I could see them doing that is if they've abandoned all hope of trading Ceci as anything other than a cap dump.

Which, tbh, I'd be fine with at this point.

aniablue

Lets face it, if Sandin and Liljegren emerge really well, it might wake up Freddy.

I think Freddy is injured, and my inventor is the only guy that has a cold laser that goes deep enough to help him out.

Someone get me Freddy's cell number please.

This cold laser penetrates 500% deeper than the next best performing cold laser. Plus its tricked up to the ying yang with Tesla, Rife and Schauberger technologies also. And its dirt cheap.

aniablue

Ceci trade? I don't hate Ceci as much as I hated other dmen in our Leaf history. But I don't think anyone would trade for him at all, maybe I am dead wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Artnes

Based on his play with the Marlies he should be ready.

Give him some weaker competition to start and allow him to adjust to the pace and if he excels then slowly increase his role

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
There's been tons of love for Lilly around here.
I have been jerking him off with my feet since before the draft.

*edit* Just took a look at the thread from the draft, the Lilly love was pretty universal. LM said he was arguably a top 5 pick, and calling him a "steal" at 17 was a very regular thing.

Last edited: