• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

You’re puzzled why Kinkaid isn’t being used more? He has a 4.30 GAA and a .877 save percentage. You can stop being puzzled.

No, I'm puzzled as to why they gave him close to $2M for him to warm the bench. He's not good, fine, most backups aren't. That's why they're backups. You don't give a backup $2M not to play him. If he's getting $2M, he has to play. If he can't play, send him to Laval and let Lindgren warm the bench.

No, I'm puzzled as to why they gave him close to $2M for him to warm the bench. He's not good, fine, most backups aren't. That's why they're backups. You don't give a backup $2M not to play him. If he's getting $2M, he has to play. If he can't play, send him to Laval and let Lindgren warm the bench.

The GM is not good. Old news.

This is a perfect opportunity to fire him
Nah.

The next guy might want to spend that 8 million in profit.... I mean cap space.

MB is the perfect guy to try to make the playoffs without tanking for top talent, without signing a star player, without spending to the cap and do so without complaint.

Just a good company man.

I don't care about the contract, but I do care about taking a gamble on a backup goalie after a down season. You look ok if it works but kinda stupid if it doesn't

Nah.

The next guy might want to spend that 8 million in profit.... I mean cap space.

MB is the perfect guy to try to make the playoffs without tanking for top talent, without signing a star player, without spending to the cap and do so without complaint.

Just a good company man.

No new GM is fixing this mess in a hurry. It will be more bandaiding on big wounds

No new GM is fixing this mess in a hurry. It will be more bandaiding on big wounds

Recent history shows things can turn fast. Flames one of the top team in west, then suck is an example. Tampa top team now looking awful while stacked. These absolute proclamations are just hot air. I have always been in favour of a complete gut job. I however don't consider myself a person with all the answers, just a fan hoping for for the best.

Recent history shows things can turn fast. Flames one of the top team in west, then suck is an example. Tampa top team now looking awful while stacked. These absolute proclamations are just hot air. I have always been in favour of a complete gut job. I however don't consider myself a person with all the answers, just a fan hoping for for the best.

those teams have front line talent

4-2 win tonight for the Rocket in Syracuse.

Evans (3), Barber (5), Alain (4) and Vejdemo (7) with the goals.

Two-point nights for Vejdemo and Alzner.

Lindgren made 26 saves for the W.

Caufield with an assist and 9 shot attempts tonight. Not exactly racking up the points right now... but they'll come.

There will be no white knight in goalie pads on the horizon to save the team. Primeau gave up 5 goals tonight , 5 the previous game and 4 the game before that.

There will be no white knight in goalie pads on the horizon to save the team. Primeau gave up 5 goals tonight , 5 the previous game and 4 the game before that.
I don't think anyone was expecting Primeau to be coming in this season to save the team.

I also don't think anyone expected primeau to be fully developed in his first pro season.

That said, he would fit right in with the habs other goalies at the moment

I don't think anyone was expecting Primeau to be coming in this season to save the team.

I also don't think anyone expected primeau to be fully developed in his first pro season.

That said, he would fit right in with the habs other goalies at the moment
If he kept playing the same way as he was earlier in the season, he would have warranted serious consideration.

You might be on to something here...

Back