• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

worm

There will be no white knight in goalie pads on the horizon to save the team. Primeau gave up 5 goals tonight , 5 the previous game and 4 the game before that.
comforting to know that the AHL and NHL teams play the same system

GGpX

Sending Kinkaid down to Laval was a matter of time. It's like Babcock's firing in Toronto, everyone knew the guillotine was going to fall, just not when.

We now have approximately $13M in salary playing in the minors. Well done, The Charlatan.

GEEMAN

Sending Kinkaid down to Laval was a matter of time. It's like Babcock's firing in Toronto, everyone knew the guillotine was going to fall, just not when.

We now have approximately $13M in salary playing in the minors. Well done, The Charlatan.
13 ?

Sal_Butera

Maybe Habs are trying to compete with Leafs? Marlies team salary is over $15M

GGpX

Alzner $4.6M
Kinkaid $1.75M
Weise $2.35M
Peca $1.2M
Folin $700k

Those five alone combine for +/- $10.6M, then count players like Varone, Ouellet, Barber, that are highly paid AHLers. There's roughly $13M in salary there.

hairnova

Mod Squad
Laval is up 3-1 halfway through the game, Poehling has three assists.

Alain (5), Belzile (7) and Ouellet (3) have the goals... all on the power play.

GGpX

Not only that, if he wanted to come over, he'd have to buy himself out of his contract. I don't know how it works, but I don't think NHL teams can buy out their Russian prospects out of their deals.

wiseguy1

Not only that, if he wanted to come over, he'd have to buy himself out of his contract. I don't know how it works, but I don't think NHL teams can buy out their Russian prospects out of their deals.
His contract is done at the end of this season. He's definitely staying there until the end of the current season. But Russia isn't North america, where you are left in peace if you don't want to resign with your current club.