• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

zeke

BeLeafer

resurrected
It never ceases to amaze that 'little' details like this are just glossed over (from the previous article you posted):

It is also not clear whether businessmen such as Sater were exaggerating their relations with Putin, and what precisely the Russian president’s role might have been in any of these business contacts with Trump. In November 2015 Sater promised Cohen in an email he could get “all of Putin’s team to buy in” on the Moscow deal, and that in turn would highlight Trump’s business skills and get him elected. “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote. “I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected.”

But apparently those deals didn’t happen. Nor did any meeting with Putin occur, based on the evidence known so far.
Of course, Mueller had huge resources and spent over two years investigating and found nothing worthy of an indictment.

BeLeafer

resurrected

Posting two more articles is not an answer. I do not have unlimited time to read the reams of corporate/establishment media takes you post.

Altair

Still wondering why, if everyone cares so much, didn't someone fill the US void.

This betrayal runs deeper than just the Americans. Canada has JTF2 in Iraq training the Kurds there, and those could have been sent to Syria. Europe has assets in the region, those aren't being used as well. If the west cared, beyond making noise, they could have used military assets and put them in place where the Kurds are and dared Turkey to go ahead.

America is a piece if shit here, but the rest of the west is standing by and watching it happen.

zeke

Posting two more articles is not an answer. I do not have unlimited time to read the reams of corporate/establishment media takes you post.
heh. are you just going to pretend that putin-edrogan isn't an actual thing, then?

zeke

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
found nothing worthy of an indictment.
You keep repeating this like it's true when out of Mueller's own mouth he's stated that he was bound by DOJ policy which didn't allow him to suggest indictment, and that he was treating his report as a guide for Congress to do their jobs.

To pretend that there isn't indictment worthy evidence in the Mueller report is just fucking obtuse.

BeLeafer

resurrected
heh. are you just going to pretend that putin-edrogan isn't an actual thing, then?
Are you just gonna make up shit I didn't say?

You're making a giant illogical leap here with zero supporting evidence. Putin and Erdogan get along. Therefore Trump must be a Putin puppet because he's helping Erdogan. It's a non sequitir.

It's like someone saying that I'm a Putin puppet because I question the claims being made. It's stupid.

BeLeafer

resurrected
You keep repeating this like it's true when out of Mueller's own mouth he's stated that he was bound by DOJ policy which didn't allow him to suggest indictment, and that he was treating his report as a guide for Congress to do their jobs.

To pretend that there isn't indictment worthy evidence in the Mueller report is just fucking obtuse.
To pretend that the Mueller report didn't destroy all the fantasies you've been peddling for the past three years is worse than obtuse.

zeke

Are you just gonna make up shit I didn't say?

You're making a giant illogical leap here with zero supporting evidence. Putin and Erdogan get along. Therefore Trump must be a Putin puppet because he's helping Erdogan. It's a non sequitir.

It's like someone saying that I'm a Putin puppet because I question the claims being made. It's stupid.
"getting along" is a funny way to describe "actively collaborating on an invasion of the part of syria Assad doesn't have control of".

lecoqsportif

Let’s see if the Lira goes for a tumble. Their CB built up reserves recently (coincidence?) so they can weather some punishment. But still, their external financial position is weak.

Altair

Yes, because the left isn't left enough and the centre is literally Hitler.

The extreme right and extreme left are much closer bed buddies than either are comfortable admitting.
yeah, the political spectrum isn't really a line and much as a circle.

Drift too far left and you end up on the extreme right in 90 percent of things.

Beleafer, the commie he is, shouldn't be agreeing with Trump on anything but he's one of Trumps biggest cheerleaders.